Part 4

Simon is seen packing his bags. He looks at his tv.

Simon: you ready?

Sarah: yep! Let's do this.

Simon pops out the disc and packs up the console. He put this disc in its case and put on a sad face. He walks out and is met by Luther outside.

Luther: heya bud... You alright...?

Simon:... I guess...

He got in the back seat of his car and they drive off.

A week Later--

We see Simon with a blanket and pillow on a couch. He was messing with his system sporting a glum look on his face. It was an act. To fool Luther. He herd the front door open. He saw 2 people enter. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw it was Luther's kid and his friend. He continued doing some adjustments to the console until they walked to another room. He then turns on his phone.

Simon: so. What's the plan?

Sarah: we leave this plugged in. I kill him, drag him in, I write a fake goodbye letter confessing to my murder and we move on to our future together!

Simon:... but... he has a kid... and a wife... he has a family! We can't just leave them like this...

Sarah:... well... so did the others...?

Simon: yeah but... *sigh*... alright... I'm tired...

Simon plugs his phone into the console and turns off the tv before laying on the couch. He got the blanket on top of him and lays there. Time passes. Sarah exists the TV and gave Simon a kiss on his forehead. She looks at the sleeping boy and smiles. She crept through the house and peered around a corner. She saw Luther leaving his room and tiredly walking into the kitchen. Sarah silently followed him, and stood in the doorway. Luther was standing over the sink. He was looking down into it, clearly lost in thought. Sarah smiled. Silently, her socked feet step onto the kitchen floor, slowly making her way over to her old friend. Luther hadn't noticed her, and a sinister grin spreads across her face. She managed to control herself, and made herself look like normal, standing quietly waiting for her old friend to turn around and see her. After a minute, Luther finally turned around, and went pale. At first, from fear. Then, from blood loss.