chapter 2 (short)

"NOW SUBARU YOU WILL NOW KNOW THE SECRET OF FREEDOM, THE POWER OF THE SOUL, THE HIDDEN TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD, AND THE REASON WHY THIS ALL HAPPENED, THE EVENT THAT BRING YOU TODAY, AND THE MASTERMIND OF IT ALL, HAHAHAHA!!!!" 

The jester said while laughing uncontrollably.

Now Subaru has pointed his attention towards him." Hey, what do you mean by the mastermind of it all?" Subaru asked him.

"THAT YOU WILL KNOW LATER BUT FOR NOW I WILL TEACH YOU THE BASICS OF THE POWER YOU WILL WIELD." Then the mysterious jester summoned a bunch of different things like a heart, a spade, a diamond, and a clover.

Subaru quickly evades the incoming attack

"Hey what did you do that for". He complained but the jester ignores the man instead, he laughed loudly and said," Hahaha you expect me to baby your sorry ass, Why are you complaining so much I thought you want POWER."

"I DO WANT POWER" Subaru screamed back at the jester.

"THEN SHOW ME YOUR WILL TO FIGHT NOT TO CRY" the jester retorted

After a while of struggle, Subaru saw a heart colored purple."Hey clown."

"Call me SENSEI"

"No, how about Roswal 2.0"

*Le gasp* " Don't you dare associate me with that cheap knockoff of Hector, heck he's even a bootleg. I'm the original for your information" He said proudly.

What's your real name then," Subaru said with a deadpan expression.

"You're no fun, Fine, call me JEVIL"The jester revealed his name bored.

"Why does this heart thing pop up and why does it look like that?" Subaru asked, confused while looking at a heart-shaped thing that has cracks and faint colors of red and purple. "THAT thing is your soul and for the appearance, hmm I don't know why it looked like that, maybe it will break or maybe because you've been forgotten, But that just means it's unique and more interesting and maybe quite an entertainment for me HAHAHAHA"

"Will it break", Subaru asked quite nervous "Maybe maybe not I don't know"

"You don't know that?!

" Hey I'm only making you have the power, not your safety"

"Why you-!" He was suddenly cut off by jevil

"Well, it seems like we have to continue it another time. It's getting early in the morning", Jevil said, quite sad.

"Wait I haven't asked you questi-" "too late YEET" Subaru thrown far away from him now waking up I the cell but before that jevil screamed something. "Escape now I will help you a little good luck hahaha" he laughed menacing.

"Ugh Stupid clown how am I gonna escape like this"

Uhh, I'm too lazy to continue and still brainstorming sorry if it's too short and having to wait until next time I get motivated 👋 goodbye.