3. silent princess

・Pairing: Camilo Madrigal x Mute!Reader☆  TW: truama, family death, anxiety☆ Genre: fluff + slight angst  ☆ Summary: For years Y/N hasn't spoke, voice or not Camilo still loves her

☆ TW: truama, family death, anxiety
☆ Genre: fluff + slight angst
☆ Summary: For years Y/N hasn't spoke, voice or not Camilo still loves her.
☆ notes: edited on: 2/14/22
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

As a little girl your talent was singing and dancing, your parents adored you and your talent. They would describe you as a princess who lures animals with your singing.

But one day something traumatic happened, your father died due to a natural cause. It caused you to stop talking, day by day until you just.. became mute.

You wanted to talk really, but it was anxiety that was pressuring you. Your mother grieved on you're father and you.

Not a single hum, a tear sob, a yawn noise, nothing. The children called you different names, though that you were known for your beauty/personality.

One day you were in the market doing errands, till you accidentally walked in to some boy with a yellow ruana and curly hair "Ach!- I'm sorry." he dusted of his clothing.

He looked at the ground and they're you were staring at him "Here take my hand." he said reaching out his hand as he pulled you in, the boys looked at Camilo as they got jealous.

You looked to your items and they were dusted and even crushed, Camilo looked to your bag and did a sheepish smile "Ay sorry, do you want me to buy new ones?" he asked, you parted your mouth.

Nothing come out, of course you're mute after-all. Instead of saying anything you looked in the ground and slowly nodded "Great, alright what do you need?" he asked, you gave him a list on things to buy as he nodded.

"Alright then, come on lets go." he smiled as he lead the way.

He managed to buy the things you needed, for the first time he was the first person that looked at you differently, he wasn't a person to give you puppy dog eyes or a face of weirdness. You liked this person, as far as you can remember his name was Camilo, from the Familia Madrigal.

The both of you were done and you were about to leave "Oh wait! I'm Camilo nice meeting you cariño." he said as he kissed the back of your hand. You looked at him with big eyes and a flushed face, your stomach gave you butterflies to the point that you accidentally said "A."

Camilo already knew you, he saw you everyday and wanted to befriend you. He was sick of other boys treating you like a a beautiful broken doll that lost its voice box in a toys store.

He didn't wanted them to treat you like that at all.

The next days the both of you meet, then the two of you started to meet daily. You had this soft of ticklish swirly thing your stomach and body, you wanted to know what this meant.

Slowly, day by day, the both of you feel in love. Camilo was more affectionate and was more protective around you, while you were extremely flustered and shy, Camilo would laugh at your bashfulness and you'd smile. Wanting to laugh with him.

It was winter, everyone was layered with clothing, had scarfs, and had thick gloves. You were invited by Camilo in the river, where the Encanto started. "Hey! Y/N come lets skate." he grinned, you shook your head as a no.

You were kind of scared and anxious because what if the ice breaks and you fall down? What if something bad happens? Camilo laughed at your concern and grabbed your hand, the both of you skated through the ice.

Camilo twirled you, every time you'd almost falldown he'd catch you and you would cover your flustered face and he'd laugh. As the both of you glided gently through the blue ice, he parted his mouth and stopped skating.

He held your hands tight, you questioned his behavior by tilting your head as he looked at you "Y/N, I like- no love you. From all of the people here I never knew you'd be the one to make my heart flutter." he confessed

"You're always with me and I always wanna be with you amor, you're so pretty and kind and.. and you never failed to make children frown despite your mutism." he held your hands tighter and looked you in the eye.

You exhaled cold air as your face warmed you up, you looked at his hands and hugged him tight.

You loved him, Camilo Madrigal. The flirt, the shapeshifter, the trouble maker, you're friend. He hugged back and he let go. he caressed your face with his glove as he kissed you.

His lips were soft, cold from the snow, yet so warm. You kissed back as he pushed you closer to his body, then he let go of the blissful moment.

Oh how he awaited for this moment, you exhaled and puffed up your cheeks Camilo thought it was just you being cute till you muttered a word "T-te quiero.. Camilo.." you whispered, enough for Camilo to hear.

His jaw dropped, as you smiled. He was so happy, he wanted to jump around from the happiness he's in. Though he can't do that at the moment since the two of you were still at the ice.

"Amor! Can you please say that again?!" he said as he cupped your cheeks "Te amo querido." you muttered again.

"Te amo mucho también." he smiled, you pulled him for another kiss which he gladly accepted.