5. flirt (valentines special)

・Pairing: flirt!Camilo Madrigal x fem!Reader ☆  TW: n/a☆ Genre: fluff, modern school AU☆ Summary: Camilo never wanted to be in a serious relationship till he met you

☆ TW: n/a
☆ Genre: fluff, modern school AU
☆ Summary: Camilo never wanted to be in a serious relationship till he met you.
☆ notes: This was inspired by a genshin oneshot fic lupical, would recommend checking it out :]
(f/f): favorite flowers
(f/fl): favorite flavor
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The school bell rang as the students walked out of Encanto high, the warm sunset breeze tickled your nose as you sighen in relief. There was less homework for this week and you were absolutely relieved. What could possibly go wrong?

"Hey Y/N!" a familiar voice said.

Oh.. yeah that, he was Camilo the school's number 1 entertainer and... a huge flirt to you. Girls would usually confess, swarm around him so he wasn't a big fan of being in a relationship but you on the other hand.

It was different.

"What now Camilo?" you said irritated "Just wanted to see you hermosa~" he coed as he grabbed your chin and pulled it slightly on his face, you groaned escaping from his grasp. You rolled your eyes and continue walking down the path.

"Hey I know you love me so stop acting like you don't amor." he said as he put an arm around your shoulder, you scoffed "Leave me alone, like seriously." you scowled as you pushed his arm.

He continued to follow you like a dog on its leash, except it's invisible "Hey hey now i'll treat you with some arepas, I know you love them~" he coed once more, you absolutely had enough "Camilo! Please, just leave me the hell alone and bother some other girl instead of me okay?!" you snapped.

Camilo stood there like a lost puppy, the amounts of times you rejected, snapped, pushed away was not this hard. But he wouldn't give up, he needs to find a way for him to make you like him back.

...

"Ugh! Dolores I don't know what to do!" he said as he circled around "Maybe because you're too much of a flirt to her." Dolores said as she flipped the page of her book "I don't understand... don't girls usually love the flirtatious type?" he sighed "I mean those other girls seem to like it." he pouted.

"Well what if instead of flirting what if she loves flowers, cakes, chocolates, letters. You get it hermano." Dolores explained "Or what if she likes poems better? It depends on the girl Milo, not every girl has the same doll brand." Dolores said as she shut closed her book.

Camilo was thinking, perhaps she was right? I mean Y/N was super irritated when he flirts at her. "Why not tomorrow you ask Isa for a bouquet of (F/F) and ask her out to a park or a cafe tomorrow." she explained as she put both hands on his shoulders.

Camilo did as she said, he got (F/F) from Isa, some sweets from Julieta and a homemade scarf from Mirabel (Camilo ended up paying money for it just to convince her to make it) his plan was to invite you in a cafe and just well, talk.

Dolores comforted him "Its okay, you can do this." she said as she did an encouraging smile "I got this." he said as he puffed up and walked to your house.

...

You were finishing the last of your homework till you heard a doorbell from your house, your dog was barking alerting that someone was at the house "Yes Jota I know." you said as you picked up the black pup and kissed it.

You opened the door and immediately your smile faded away "Camilo." he slightly brushed of his hair but when he was about to say something you closed the door, his hand stops it "No no no wait! Listen to me." you did as he said and pushed the door wide.

"Look Y/N, for real I actually like you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable with my jokes, I'm just asking for you to hang out if thats fine..?" he sheepishly scratched the back of his hair waiting for an answer "Oh and this is for you." he said as he gave a bouquet of (F/F) and chocolate.

You gladly accepted them, were you too harsh on him? Probably yes, you thought.

You smiled and placed the items inside your house "You aren't backing out are you hmm? Give me a moment to change to better clothes." you said as you closed the door and went upstairs.

Camilo cheered on the inside, he was going to a date with you! Well.. not really, Camilo slightly jumped around till he heard footsteps and fixed himself. You wore your shoes, got your wallet and phone and opened the door "Hey, Y/N." he smiled.

You gladly locked the door as the both of you started walking down the street "So where are we going?" you asked as you looked at his hazel eyes "Uhh just the city's carnival and if we have time we could go watch the sunset." Camilo smiled "Oh, that sounds nice." you said as you looked to the cars passing by.

"By the way you look pretty." he complained as you lightheartedly glared "What? I'm not wrong am I?" he snickered as you nudged his elbow "You're such a flirt, and an idiot." you laughed.

The both of you rode a bus to the city's carnival and as you arrived everything was so colorful. People flocked at the street performers but what caught your eyes were the stalls and the game booths, Camilo would offer to buy everything.

You didn't mind but it was kinda too much, you wouldn't forget the moment in the crepe stand. You and Camilo bought crepe, you had your (f/fl) crepe while Camilo had chocolate and banana.

He looked at your smiling figure and asked "Hey can I get a bite?" he said "Oh, yeah sure." you said as his lace leaned in on the crepe and took a big bite "Mmm tasty, I wonder if you taste like that too." he flirted "Hey! You took a big bite unfair." you sulked.

"Would tasting mine be an apology?" he said as he reached his crepe to you, you did a massive bite making it look like his crepe was almost finish "Wha- what was that for?" he pouted, you chewed and swallowed the dessert.

"Payback for all the times you disturbed me and for taking a big bite at my crepe." you smirked as you continued to eat your crepe "Haha so funny." Camilo said unenthusiastically.

At times, the both of would have a normal conversation. You both are theatre kids and shared so much interests, you would laugh and smile. He wanted to hold you, make you smile and he did it after all this time.

The both of you rode the ferris wheel, the sky colored the ground with red and orange hue's as the sun set down, maybe he isn't that bad after all. You wanted to break the silence "Hey um, thanks for inviting me today." you said as you fiddled with your hair.

"Yeah, i'm glad you accepted amor." he smiled.

Day by day, the both of you got closer. Sure you'd get irritated by his jokes and flirts but, for some reason you saw a different type of light at him. You ended up falling for him too, but who knows when you're telling him.

Perhaps the both of you would make a great couple.

A/N: I wrote this at 1 am at valentines day, also if you want part 2 lmk