-1-

"MAKE HIM MAKE THE FIRST MOVE CONWAY" I hear coach yell practically in my ear, but I was too busy watching the game to notice.

I see Rick and Charlie head to  head leaving everyone out of their seats waiting to see who gets control of the puck, suddenly Rick goes flying over top of Charlie.

"Riley goes down and Conway has the puck with a chance to win it" the kid says screaming. The score was 0-0. tied. As Charlie's skating down the rink i start to get excited, seeing we have a clear shot at winning.

"Here he comes! A breakaway!" I looked up at the clock. "Ten seconds left! He beats two men! He's all alone he-" the crowd looks confused as Charlie... "He passes to... Goldberg?!"

All of the varsity players start to get up ready to take the puck as goldberg just stands there, "What is he doing? has he never-" I cut off my thoughts knowing the answer. "GOLDBERG SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK" I yell but he still stands there. There's only 5 seconds left on the clock.

"Shoot Goldberg, Shoot Goldberg!" me and coach are chanting just wanting him to put the puck in already. with two seconds remaining he shoots and varsity attacks him a little too late. I smirk at the fact that if they attacked him any sooner, we'd be in overtime.

The siren blares right before the buzzer goes off. 0-1. we won ! I rush down the stands and join everyone in congratulating goldberg.

"Goldie I knew you could do it!" Charlie says as goldberg is still processing everything that just happened to him in the matter of seconds. "Don't you ever do that to me again" we all laugh at his shocked expression.

"You act like you've never scored before" I say sarcastically knowing he hasn't. ever.

" I'm a goalie... not a scorer" he says and turns his face. I pat his back laughing "Not anymore youre not" he turns to me with fear on his face only making me laugh harder.

As we all finish congratulating Goldberg I separate from the crowd, looking for my boyfriend, Luis.

I turn to Julie and scooter and once they were done I skated over to her "ooo scooter" I say making weird faces in the process. She laughs and turns redder than she already was, I laugh, "hey have you seen luis?" her smile drops. "Oh um-" she skates over to her right obviously hiding something.

"youre a terrible liar you know that?" I say laughing softly at her antics. I move to the right more and she moves with me. "Julie what are you hiding?" I ask genuinely concerned.

she sighs. a long. heavy sigh. "Don't be mad at me..." she says "why would I be ma-" she cuts me off by skating out of the way. I couldn't believe what I saw.

My boyfriend- making out with the one girl in school I was somewhat jealous of... Mindy.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, short, cheerleader, why am I even suprised.

"Oh... I wouldn't ever be mad at you cat lady" I say trying my best to mask my sadness. she obviously can tell but knows I don't want to talk about it.

"Let me know if you want to talk, ok?" she asks. I nod my head as she gives me a sympathetic smile and rubs my shoulder skating off.

I still couldn't process it somehow... my mind wouldn't comprehend it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear Rick scoff from afar.

I skate over behind Luis. "Hey sorry our little secret" Luis says cockily I can hear the smirk in his voice. I wish I could just slap it off both him and mindys faces.

"It's not much of a secret when you're doing it in the middle of the rink" I say everyone turns to me as I skate towards Rick.

"Y/n..." Luis says, his smirk drops as he sees me. I hear Mindy scoff... if we weren't around teachers I would beat her ass to the ground right about now. I still might who knows.

"It's not what it lo-" Luis starts, I cut him off. "Oh really? Please tell me what is it then?" I say as I cross my arms looking them up and down waiting for a response. I can feel Ricks eyes on me but I don't care.

"It's umm- we were just-" Mindy cuts him off  "we were in the middle of something if you two could shoo and go away" she says rolling her eyes and swiping her hand in an away motion...

That was my last straw... I lunge towards her but a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist stopping me. Bringing me closer to their chest.

It was Rick... he leans towards my ear "They're not worth it, believe me" he whispers. For some reason I wasn't bothered by his touch... and his voice sounded different to me now, instead of the annoying, aggravating, voice I always heard it as. It almost sounded, sympathetic.

He lets go of my waist as Luis and Mindy just gawk their eyes at us. I skate up to Luis. "You didn't get to explain" I say with a fake ass baby tone, obviously mocking Mindys voice. "Well we were-"

I cut him off by slapping him across the face. "Save the fake ass excuse, we're done" i turn to see ricks jaw dropped, him slightly smiling. I then walk off Rick following not too far behind me.

~A/N- OMG NOT 932 WORDS WRITTEN (story) 😻- ILL TRY AND UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN