-4-

-NEXT DAY-
!BUZZ BUZZ! With that, I woke up to my alarm.
"Why'd the game have to be on a Thursday! made me think today was Saturday" I mumble. I then get ready to wake up Julie and Connie as always, but I noticed they already left, along with a note.

"Hey left early to make it to breakfast! See you later                                          - Julie and Connie

Great. I quickly got ready as i realize my first class' about to start. I was finishing up my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

'That's new' I walked up to the door and there he was, Rick Riley standing there in all his cocky glory.
I lean against the door frame and ask "Riley, what are you doing here?"

He seemed to have zoned out, because all of a sudden he shook his head no vigorously. "Oh hey y/n! Got a little distracted there" he says scratching the back of his neck in a- guilty way?

I laugh a little at his normal cocky self disappearing, now being replaced by nerves. "You still didn't answer my question Riley, why are you here?"

He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder "I was gonna walk you to class, darling" and there's the confidence again. "We still need to set those ground rules, and whats with the pet name?" I say as we're walking.

"Got to make them believe it, right?" He whispers into my ear, I turn and my face is inches away from his. I quickly turn back around feeling my face redden.

'Rick? No, y/n... you cant like him, YOU JUST STARTED TALKING TO HIM!!! this is a fake relationship, this is a fake relationship, this is a fake relationship! I like Luis, not Rick'  Did I really like Luis anymore?. My thoughts were replaced by the shouting of a loud familiar voice.

"HEY HANDS OFF HER RICK!"