i.

LADY LUCK 

i .this trip is uneventful

kinda like my life

"Lavina? I need to talk to you about the filming"

Great. Can't he just leave me alone? It's literally been two minutes. My father, the owner  of luck productions , always made me act in the ads for his products. And of course he made the name of  his company the exact opposite of me. Everyone thinks i'm a 'snob'. It's really nice how people just take a look at me, and decide to hate me. I have so much luck. But it's not good luck. Why would Paris be any different? Why, why did we have to come to this stupid place? 'The city of love' , of all places? It just constantly reminds me of how i'm NEVER going to be loved.  

The only 'relationship'  i've ever had was with Michael. Well, technically , it wasn't really a relationship. Our parents made us be with each other. For the company name. We ended up being good friends. She's asexual, and a trans girl. I helped her be more girly. Her parents accepted her, for being herself. My dad withdrew the deal with them, because they were 'Homosexual freaks' . I'm still friends with her. She got trans surgery. She was the only person that got me. I've gotta call her in secret, because if my dad finds out.. Well, i don't know what he might do.. 

But anyway. Back to reality. Stupid, Stupid reality. "What do you want dad?" I snapped.  "I told you not to shout at me. I wanted to tell you that i got a call, saying that it might take a while to set up for the filming in paris, so you have a break. But don't get too comfy. It's only for a couple of weeks."  

...

Weeks? The longest break i'd gotten before that was 2 days. WEEKS! Yes. Finally, free time. I never get to do anything that I like! But now my dad's staring at me with his ' Say thank you ' expression. Honestly. This is literally no reason to be thankful for. Honestly, he should be the one saying sorry. It took him 14 YEARS. But, i said sorry. Because, i wasn't the one in control.

God i can't wait till i turn 18. 

To be continued...

in chapter ii. <333