ii.

ii. I don't want to be here anymore

I walked into the classroom . There really wasn't anything special about it. Just another stupid classroom, in another stupid school. "Hello Lavinia! " The teacher greeted me. I didn't care enough to reply. This was an endless loop. A new school, and then another, and another and another. It never ended. They'll ignore me because i'm a brat. I'll be all alone. And then we'll move to another area, and i'll go to another school. 

"Class, this is Lavinia Lavialle! She's our new student!" The teacher  chirped" She's the daughter of the owner of Luck productions, right? " A girl with a checked shirt and glasses asked. " Well, yes, but treat her like a normal student. No favoritism. Or interviews, Alya. Anyway, Lavinia, you can sit near chloe. " The teacher replied.

"Who is Chloe, exactly?" I asked. This was already boring. "I'm here." A girl with honey blonde hair and yellow sundress said with a bored expression. Honestly, i could relate. I went to sit next to her in the last row. "So. Lavina Lavialle? I really don't know who you are. Explain to me ." I really don't know why, but i felt like .. well i think we probably had a few things common.  

"You're Chloe bourgeois, the mayor's daughter, right ? "I questioned "I'm Lavina lavialle. " I set down my bag next to me and took a seat.  " Oh . I presume you're staying at Daddy's hotel? " She asked. "Hmm. Yeah, i think?"  i pondered. "Huh , really ? You're rich, right? A stay costs a lot." 

" Yeah, i guess. So, why's everyone glaring at you?" I asked. "Oh they are? I've gotten used to it. I used to bully them. I stopped, but they won't just forgive me, y'know? I don't really blame them. Anyway, Tell me about yourself. It's essential i know about you, because you're sitting next to me." She inquired. 

"Miss. Bourgeois ? Please refrain from distracting Lavinia and pay attention." The teacher glared. Honestly, it seemed like everyone hated this girl. I tried to pay attention, but this was BORING. I knew all of this already. A while later chloe slipped a small note to me. I read it . "Table #8'

~

I made my way to the 8th table. Chloe sat there alone. She'd changed out of her sundress and now wore a white shirt with a sunflower embroidered on it, and a yellow skirt. She was looking at her phone. The screen's light reflected on her sunglasses. She noticed me, and motioned towards the seat opposite to her's. I sat down. 

"Hey Lavinia. So tell me about yourself . 

"uh, what?"

"I do have standards, y'know?"

~