1: My Hero

There lay our protagonist.

   Dirty, smelly, covered in sweat and literal garbage. 

   Izuku Midoriya was a hero in the making; chosen by none other then All Might, the number one hero of Japan and quite possibly the most powerful hero in the world, to be his successor. The ninth successor for a secretive quirk classified as One For All. Now for a quirkless boy such as himself, this was a miracle given to him by a deity of great power. Yet why was he laying on the beach sand of Dagobah beach?

   Training.

   He needed to get rid of his slim figure if he even wished for a chance of honing the great power that was One For All. Otherwise, his limbs would actually ended up exploding off his body like a pimple. 

   So with that said, his new mentor instructed him a daily schedule of exercise, moving large trash from the dumpster of a coastline, to running from said coastline to a nearby forest and back. All of these were increased intensely with added weight from trash, or done with longer intervals. 

   This all started approximately four months ago. Today was Sunday, the only day Izuku had off from school, not that he really had any plans or much things to do at home.

   Currently he was gifted with a quarter less of an hour lunch break, and he was absolutely exhausted after what the green haired boy just had to do. For the symbol of peace that was his mentor had asked him to drag a metal car engine to the other end of the beach and back. Due to his still relatively slim build, it was difficult even with the reduced friction of the coastlines sandy shore.

   So, our protagonist was just going to lay down and rest for a good minute or so. Meanwhile All Might in his true form was with a stop watch and gym attire saying, "Alright. Not half bad for your first go at it kid. You've definitely shown improvement these last few weeks. Enjoy your break, cause I certainly am. I'll be heading over to my favorite food stand this next hour. I expect you to be training with that engine again when I return.".

    With an exhausted sigh and loud breathing of the same attitude, Midoriya yelled, "Y-Yes All Might!!!".

   The teenagers determination made the yellow haired man smile proudly before he made his way up the stairs into the city, leaving the shy boy to his own devices. 

   After about five minute's of gasping breath to rest, Izuku eventually stood up; wiping his body free of all sand that caught onto his hair, clothes, and skin, before making his way up the exact same stairs that his trainer took. 

   Our protagonist already searched through his gym bag and sadly couldn't find any cash in it. So that meant he had to try an attempt at making it to his apartment and grabbing anything there. Thankfully a train was not required, because surprisingly his apartment complex was within a fair proximity of the sandy beach. An added bonus was that he could just jog straight there for an added training regiment.

   So, Izuku entered the city trying to make his way home. It was about ten to fifteen minutes away from where he was currently so he should be fine. Sadly enough, that would not be the case for fate had plans otherwise that day.

   A small skirmish between a group of villains, who were absolutely not giving up anytime soon, and the runner up hero Kamui Woods had been playing out. And this wasn't going to be resolved anytime soon since All Might has reached his three hour limit of his muscular form that day already, meaning that the green haired teen needed an alternate way to get home if he wanted to eat lunch that day.

   Pulling out his phone, Midoriya searched up any forms of reaching his complex as fast as possible. Yet the other streets were closed because of the skirmish, so he wouldn't make it home in about thirty minutes. This made him groan internally at the unfortunate situation he fell into.