CHAPTER 1

*MIRABEL POV*

                 I woke up this morning with anger burning inside me I don't know what it was. I walked down stairs to see my family about to eat breakfast so I joined the "oh hi Mira" Camilo said. instead of saying hi back I just said "whatever" under my breath and Dolores heard it and gave me a weird look I just glared back. and I guess my tiá Pepa noticed so after breakfast I went to my room and Pepa followed me. "Mira are you ok?" Pepa asked, I nodded but I don't think she believed me cuz she sat down next to me on my bed. she put her hand on my shoulder and kinda shook me "just tell me so I can help you"   she said with a sad face, "I just woke up with a bad attitude, ok" I said with a mad face. I pushed her out of my room aggressively, "oh ok-" tiá Pepa said as I slammed the door in her face. 

"ugh" I let out a groan, as I walked out of my room to see Tiá Pepa with a cloud over her head.                  "Mi Amor, its gonna be fine I promise she properly got her period today" Tió Felix said, Pepa calmed down "your properly right" they walked off happy. 

--------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------------------------------------------

*MIRABEL POV* 

                    It was time for dinner, thank god I was starving. I walked in and sat at the table across from Isabella who gave me a glare, I scoffed. "Isabella was just perfect today" Abuela said "yeah unlike Mirabel" Isabela said with a smirk "Oh shut the fuck up!!" I said angrily. evryone was shocked by my choice of words, "MIRABEL MADRIGAL!!" Abuela and my mom said at the same time. "oh fuck both of you" I said as I stormed off to my room, I slammed the door shut, I laid on my bed and passed out. the next morning I got up and got dressed in the not so appropriate outfit just to make my family mad.

*MIRABEL POV* 

                                    when I walked to the table of breakfast the whole family gasped, Abuela looked like she was gonna have a heart attack.............