Completed

Is this book finished? Well, the title says it all. Yes it is finished.

It's rather short, compared to my other books. It only had twelve chapters with around 3.3k words to around 4k. I didn't want to book to go on for the usual twenty or so chapters that I usually do since I didn't know what else to write about. The progression was relatively straight forward, so no need to overcomplicate things. Although there were some twists and turns in regards to the context of it all to make it a bit interesting.

I haven't written an Author's Note in so long that I kind of forgot what to write in these.

The chapters were made so long ago that I don't even remember when I technically finished the book. The final chapter was in the draft phase for so long. Around three to four months or so, just waiting to be released. It was edited and everything. But I wanted to pace my updates instead of dropping all of them in one swoop.

Although I did start to speed up the uploads towards the end. Instead of the usual two to three weeks between chapters, it shortened to like, a week. Until the wait from Chapter 11 to Chapter 12 was around about a day or two.

I have nothing else to say other than thank you for reading. This may not have been the best of stories, but I tried my best. 

Thanks for taking the time of your day and giving this book a shot. It means the world.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Overall Word Count
43082
Words