Chapter 53

Months and months passed, and today is the day of she giving a birth. A sounds of the baby crying filling the emergency room, making jungkook can't even staying still. His eyes pooling with a tears, of course a happiness tears in having a baby girl who look just the same as tzuyu. She closing her eyes in tiredness as jungkook leaning closer to her and giving a peck on her lips, nose and even forehead.

"Thankyou baby, For giving birth to our child." He whispered but doesn't receive any replied from her showing how tired she is in this battle. He could see her forehead full with sweats, her eyes and also face reddened, her breath quicker and laying weakly on the bed.

He can't help but to smiling, adoring and in awe again towards his own wife. He stroking her hair, wiping her sweats and keep giving a kiss to her. He feels he was the luckiest and happiest guy in the world in having chou tzuyu. In addiction, having a little baby girl who being a proof of their love : completing their life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After For four months, tzuyu and jungkook coming just like regular them, but adding a new people in their life which is Jeon Choo a. She already four months old! But of course, jungkook keep getting annoyed because tzuyu didn't give attention to him at all these days!

"Mom...Can i going to a honeymoon with tzuyu? Then you taking care of choo a! pleaseeeee..." Jungkook pouting and kneeling in front of his mom, holding her hand as if he was begging and showing his sad face.

"Why?! Whats wrong?! You're being That greedy huh!" Mrs Jeon said with a tint smirk wanting to tease him.

Jungkook pouting again and looking down : sulking over tzuyu actually.

"Tzuyu.... She's not giving me her attention at all! I...i want her... I miss her... hm..." He sighing and saying all those words really really softly and slowly ( in half whispered ) but his mom could heard what he said.

He still looking down, doesn't noticing at all that tzuyu who was walking from the upstairs after feeding and make choo a sleeping, walking towards them with her tint smile.

"Oh tzuyu is here!" Mrs Jeon purposely said makes jungkook quickly shoot up his head and standing from kneeling just now : acting cold and not desperate on all of this.

"Yes mom..." Tzuyu smiling but her eyebrows slightly furrowed because of jungkook's action. He clearing his throat and taking a seat on the couch with his legs crossing : really acting cold and looks like a arrogant man!

"Come here, seat." Mrs Jeon grabbing tzuyu's hand and make she seat beside her before Mrs jeon glancing to jungkook that act like he doesn't care about all of this. His mom chuckled a little before looking onto tzuyu and caressing her cheek.