Day 14: "I love you"

In the Dinohenge, Xena and Zayto were walking around in the National Forest Park. They were lucky that no park rangers are anywhere near them since Xena and Zayto want time alone. When they found a perfect spot in the forest, they stop at the spot and sit down on the rock that is surrounded by the pond. Zayto looked at Xena.

 “Xena, it’s been a while since we have time alone,” Zayto said.

 “Yes, it has been,” Xena nodded.

 “I was wondering if I can have your opinion on something?” Zayto asked.

 “Sure, what is it?” Xena replied.

 “What are your thoughts on our new teammates?” Zayto asked.

 “Well, I do like them. They did help us to adapt to the Earth since things have changed so much in the last 65 million years,” Xena replied, “Each of them has their own personality of how they protect the people and fight the Sporix Beasts.”

 “That was some thoughts that I had,” Zayto said.

 Xena smiled as she nodded before looking at the pond. Xena sighed softly as she missed Rafkon since she doesn’t know what happened to the Rafkonians. Zayto looked at Xena and knew that she does miss their home.

 “I miss our home and our people,” Zayto told Xena said.

 “Same. I wish we knew what happened to them after we left Rafkon to come here to stop the Sporix Beasts,” Xena said.

 “Yeah,” Zayto nodded.

 Xena looked at Zayto and smirked. Zayto noticed her smirked and before he could tell her not to dare. Xena pulled Zayto into the pool while Xena standing on the rock dried. Zayto yelped as he got wet while Xena laughed. Zayto glared at Xena.

 “Oh you are going get it,” Zayto told Xena.

 Xena stopped laughing as she gulped hoping that he wouldn’t pull her into the pond. Zayto grabs Xena’s arm before she could move and pulled her into the pond. Xena yelped as she got wet and glared at Zayto. Zayto laughed while smirking at Xena.

 “This is what you get for pulling me into the pond,” Zayto said.

 “Alright, I'm sorry,” Xena said.

“I know but I haven’t had this kind of fun in a long time,” Zayto said, “Just two of us.”

“Same here,” Xena agreed.

Zayto pulled Xena close to him and kiss on her lips. Xena blushed and kiss back.

“I love you, Xena,” Zayto said.

“I love you too, Zayto,” Xena said.

They stay in the pond holding each other not wanting to let go. Then Xena got an idea as she looked at her boyfriend.

“Why don’t we go for a swim?” Xena asked.

“I would love that,” Zayto said.

Xena and Zayto took most of their clothes off and left their underwear and bras on since they already have seen each other in that before going for a swim. It would be a couple of hours before they are done swimming and drying off from the pond. Xena snuggles close to Zayto. Zayto wraps his arms around Xena.

“I love you, Zayto,” Xena said.

“I love you too. I am glad that you are my girlfriend,” Zayto said.

“Mhm!” Xena said.

They snuggle more until they have to go back to the base when it was getting dark in the forest.