Author's note

*****
Author's note:

Warning: This story contains grammatical errors and such. So if you're a perfectionist, this story is not for you.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are either product of author's imaginative mind or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish transmit, modify elsewhere or display without the author's permission.

I do not own the pictures and songs used for the book cover and every chapter, so credits to the owner of the photo.

•°•° * * ♡ * * °•°•
Kathang-isip
Ben&Ben series #1
_raconteurs_

Sometimes in our life, we tend to ask for signs from our almighty creator. It's like communicating with God or with the universe. And because of that, we mostly give or put meanings to certain things just to justify the signs we asked for. We live inside our 'kathang-isip' because what we think will be our actions and our actions will turn into our habits then habits will become our characters while our character define our destiny.

Selena Bartolome is a girl who's always misunderstood. She's known for her unique but unlucky ability, for everytime she prays, the opposite of it will most likely happen. As she cross paths with a guy with strong belief to God, will she able to live outside her 'kathang-isip' ?

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Kathang-isip will be a series of Ben&Ben songs. It will tackles things about friendships, family, love, faith, childhood memories, OPM, western, and K-pop songs, and many more!

Yes po, it is still under teen fiction category, mwehehe.
<3

Love, Cammi.