Volume 1 Chapter 1: New World?

===========

-

-

I woke up from this muddy ground and seemingly dark and thundering angry skies. The strong gusts of winds do shake the leaf of trees. The image of the full moon in my eyes is beautiful yet so... Ominous.

I stood up and saw my clothes full of mud...

"Damn it....... I have to wash after this..."

I looked around, and in every direction is an empty foggy forest. There is no bird, no animal. Just me standing here... I am used to this kind of situation as I am not normally scared of dark forests or sorts unless the forest has something that is not lively, then I would sprint out of fear but that is not the case here...

I walked and stepped forward... Hearing the crackling noises of wooden sticks when they are crushed under my shoes...

I just remembered that I had a dream... I saw a beautiful woman... I don't know much, but she is really beautiful... The scenery I saw, that kind of world I haven't seen. It's just too beautiful compared to earth...

......

Then came to my mind.....

This... Where am I?.... Wait... What is this place? Before I got here. I was shot with a gun.. All the four bullets have hit me, all of them are concentrated around my chest.. Then afterward, I dreamt of meeting a goddess on a beautiful landscape like in paintings... I couldn't remember...

It would be ridiculous to assume I am in a different world, just like in any other book that is contained with the theme of 'reincarnation'. It feels so unreal yet, I am so sure that I am in a different world-...... I have no evidence, and I am gonna find out... If I am truly not on Earth anymore...

Arghhhhh! Screw this!....

-

-

After 3 hours of walking around the forest. I finally found a plain and a river alongside it... I took a break and sat down under the tree...

It is so odd that I haven't found single animals or fruits along my adventure in the forest. It's.... just, trees... Nothing at all... Cold winds and fog are only there to accompany you. Not a single food is in sight... I am gonna say that this forest is a...

Masked dead...

It wouldn't be surprising if this forest is haunted... With no animals and foods in sight, undoubtedly. Something is not really right... Forest provides life and it expands it. I am really curious why-.....

Am I truly in the other world now?.. It seems of unreal to be honest, but it's good that I didn't panicked... The earth and here are so similar... The moon, just like the earth, is perfectly placed. Nevertheless, both planets, this and earth are amazing.

My stomach began to growl, demanding food and energy... I guess I have to die a second time eh as I have no experience in survival......

"Ughhh... What a tough another life....." I sighed and scratched my head...

I stood up and proceeds to the river... To wash myself up....

-

-

After washing myself up... I again-... Embarking on a new journey and adventure. Hoping that my future is bright as the moon on the dark skies and able to find food or a village. The ground is so muddy that my shoes sink deeply on the ground every I make a step, making a difficulty while walking...

In the distance..... I saw a light... A small beaming light... It just stays there, not a movement, or a flickering, or whatever... Well, I guess it's a village... Or a faraway city...