47.

Romano Pov

I was up for maybe 3 hours just watching Alexis sleep. She looked so tired the other night. Her bare chest rose and fell as her brown hair laid all over my chest.

"Mr. Ricci?" A boy called out.
"What?"
"Mr. Bell is outside waiting for you in the living room." He mumbled. "Big Bell or Little Bell?" I asked still watching my wife sleep.

"Uhh ... Alexandrian Bell." the boy rubbed his neck. "Tell him i'll be out in a moment." The boy tan out the room as Alexis turned over , Her perfect ass right next to my growing morning wood.

Fucking great.

I got out the bed slowly sliding on a pair of sweatpants and slippers , still watching Alexis softly snore and drool . I hoped that I was the reason behind her sweet dreams.

"What the hell could you possibly want this early in the morning?" I asked walking in the room.  "Well , welcome back from the dead , I guess." Alexandrian spoke. I looked around the room to see several young boys standing guard. "What's with all the children?" I lifted my brow.

"They are all 18+ and I'm training the newbies." He rolled his eyes.  "Where's Alexis ?"

"Sleeping." I yawned.

"SLEEPING !?" He shouted in my face.  "Yea , The thing we all do." I rolled my eyes.

"She hadn't had more than a hour of sleep since you were taken. I'm surprise she isn't glued to your hip." On the inside I smiled at the thought of Alexis loving me so much. She loved me so much , It hurt her that I was gone.

"Well she doesn't know I'm gone." I begin to pour a glass of Bourbon.

Man how I missed this.

Freedom.

"Well , Now that you're back , Dad wants to meet with you." I turn to look at him. " I haven't even been back a full 24 hours and he already wants to meet?" I questioned.

"News travels quick." He winked and I wanted to smash my glass in his face. "This is bullshit." I whisper before the door unlocks and Santiago walked in with Ajax on his hip.

"It's good to see you , Ricci." Ajax slaps my bare shoulder as Santiago gives me a sad face. "The hell happened while I was gone ?"  The room shifted.

"You're mother called ... She was worried about you and with Alexis always crying it wasn't really an easy conversation." I sighed knowing that she was probably on a plane heading to Spain,somewhere I wasn't. "Have her plane rerouted here and let her spend 3 nights, I'll talk to her and have her back in Italy hopefully after I speak to Alexandrine today." Santiago nodded his head while Sebastian came in next.

"What the hell!?" He almost shouted and I had to shush him. "If that tiny she- devil wakes up, I will kill you." He throws his hands up. "I'm her cousin!" He protest.

"Family or not!" I flash my million dollar smile before walking back towards the bedroom door. "Where the bloody hell are you going ?" Everyone paused.

"I'm going to lay back down , Before I have to meet with the she- devils mean , OG devil dad."  I pushed open the door to see my beautiful wife.
—————————————————————-

"Sit down Ricci." Alexandrine boomed across the room. I chugged the rest of my drink , Pour another glass before sitting on his couch. The living room smelled like Dior cologne and looked like someone had been stay in it.

"I see Alexandrian has been here." I pushed a beer bottle further from me.

"Who took you?"

"Well I'm glad that you're happy to see me and missed me. I can tell that you've been lonely!" I laugh as he rolls his eyes. "Who the hell took you?" His tone was more direct and demanding.

"Menshoks." I Whispered as he lifted his brow.

"The Russians ?" His legs bounced as he crossed one over the other. His Louboutin's glossy red bottoms shined in the sad English sun.  He held the glass close to his face as his deep dead eyes held so much power , yet no emotion.

"Why would the Russian's want you ?"  His eyes lifted to mine. "Y'know , I actually have friends minus just my family."

He laughed.

"Your sisters marrying a child and is one herself , You mothers a lunatic who's insane and clinically mental , Your father is a deranged , full drunk alcoholic who already ran the very gang you run into the ground. You Ricci's have interesting luck." He smirked.

touché

"When we we're younger , Galena and I went out a few times but she was never my type and I wasn't ready to settle down. Peter has an unhealthy obsession with Aspen , And They want a reason to go to war with you." His face never shifted but the jumping  of his veins told me all I needed to know.

"War for ?"

"Well Peter wants Aspen obviously, and 
Galena wants  to see me dead and my gang eliminated. We are Allie's and she can't end me without ending you." I shrugged sipping my drink.

"I think it's deeper than that." He spoke tapping his wedding band against the fine glass.

The room fell still, neither Alexandrine or I moved until Ajax flew into the room. " The American mob is here." I smiled.  "Allow 10 minutes to pass , I have a few mysteries to solve." The door closed and the sound of shoes filled my ears. 

10 minutes passed and in walked Caspian along with Matteo and Toren. Alexandrian and Ajax stood behind the men as Sebastian made his way over to his uncle. "I'm keeping a close eye on all Alexis's moves, You can focus on the meeting." Alexandrine nodded his head and Sebastian left.

"Mr Bell , Its an honor." Caspian smiled as Toren and Matteo smirked behind him.

"Lets hurry this , I have a child to find."

Hours passed and looking down at the clock it was 4 in the afternoon. I wondered what Alexis was doing or if she missed me. I missed her. "There's nothing we cannot do. Joining forces will only make us a hell of a force." Toren smiled and Alexandrine only stared at him bored. 

"Ill think it over ,I have to check over Greece , she's my heart as England is my mind." We all shook hands before Alexandrine requested my attention again the next day.

Man , Im so tired of being an mobster.