Chapter Four

When I woke up from the heated dream, I felt every single piece of my body to make sure I wasn't still dreaming. I couldn't tell anymore, but it was still very early in the morning with nothing but pitch black. Except the whirring of an actuator on the other side of my sliding glass door. Which leads to an open balcony.

I slid out of the warmth of my blankets, the tee sliding to my middle thigh. I rubbed my eyes and walked out to the cold balcony.

Mo clinked its claw together and opened it back excitedly. I smiled sleepily as I peeked over the balcony to see Octavius waving up to me. I could see his frame in the pale moonlight. He didn't look as intimidating on the third floor. Until he raised himself to step onto the balcony.

I backed up a couple steps, petting Mo as comfort from my heart beating irregularly. He was still frightening to see, but so attractive at the same time. It was so internally frustrating to understand how to even begin to feel about this mysterious villain.

"Stalking me now?" I asked jokingly.

Octavius smirked, "Dreaming of me?"

My face turned a crimson red. How did he know this? How could he have possibly known? Mo snuggled against my neck, chirping as Octavius smirked even more.

God he was so attractive...

"I saw Manny tonight, so you won't need to see me anymore." He spoke firmly as he budged his shoulder to call Mo back to him. The arm obliged while showing a sad clawing motion.

I leaned against the door, tilting my head. "What did you guys speak about? I deserve to know since I let a villain into the bar when I should've called the police."

Octavius leaned against the railing of the balcony, peeking at the shirt that slightly moved up, exposing more of my legs. He sighed as his eyes slowly met mine.

"Too dangerous to let you know. Besides, you'll be safe with me out of your life."

"Yeah because the next villain to stroll into the bar wouldn't kill me? Or kidnap me for some evil exchange?" I quoted the last part as I stepped towards him. The actuators whirring with every step I take.

I stopped when he started to walk towards me, stepping back till the cold glass door was against my back. One of the actuators took his glasses as the others watched over his shoulders.

My heart fluttered as his hands were placed on the door, either side of my head. My skin was filling with goosebumps and heat all at once.

"You wanna play games?" His voice was husky, "No one's gonna touch you."

I melted at that sentence. His knee in between my legs, supporting me from melting into the floor. Mo bumped the side of my cheek before Octavius leaned a little closer.

"I promise that my dear."

(Sorry for the short chapter! I just needed a little protective Doc Ock moment to satisfy my itch. Hope you enjoyed!)