♥︎ No Control ♥︎

{To be completely honest I got this idea when I was having a conversation with some swaggy people in a wattpad comment section soooo… please don't question it. It will be smut basically entirely and it's anything but vanilla so if you don’t like, don't read. Anyway enough talk, let's get into it.
P.s this is my first time writing smut so I apologize if it isn't good}

Swaggy people ~ lmaogaereads weird123abc  Lslove41D emmakirsch

Some time in 2015…

Louis pushed Harry on the bed and started kissing down his neck. Shirts and trousers previously discarded, the boys were left in only their boxers. Or, well, louis in his boxers, and harry in his baby pink briefs. Louis trailed his kisses down past Harry's belly button and around the front of his dainty underwear to start sucking a love bite into his inner thigh. Soft whimpers fell from Harry's mouth as he tried to use his hands to move Louis’ mouth to where he truly wanted it.

“Ah ah baby, no touching” Louis said as he pinned Harry’s hands above his head before he went back to kissing and nipping his neck, keeping Harry's hands in place.

“Louuuuuuu” Harry whined. God that was hot. “Please lou.” But Louis ignored him, taking his sweet time riling Harry up before he gave him what they both wanted. Harry continued whining and pleading while Louis covered his neck, jaw, and upper chest in hickeys, before he sat up and admired the beautiful boy in front of him. But Harry wasn’t having it, and he sat up with as much force as possible and pushed Louis down, landing on top of him. Louis smirked at the new position, liking seeing Harry try to be dominant. Silly boy. Harry sat up so he was straddling Louis and wasted no time before he started grinding down on him. They both moaned, the friction being quite pleasurable, before Harry abruptly stopped and stumbled off the bed over to the drawer on the side wall. He came back with a half empty bottle of lube and a condom.

Louis sat up in bed, breath ragged and dick extremely hard. Great. Just fucking great. He thought, noticing his very prominent hard on. “Fuck offfff” he said out loud, his voice being noticeably more raspy having just woke up.

“You sound so sexy in the morning lou,” came from beside him. Louis whipped his head around to see his husband lying on the bed looking like a fucking god without even trying. Harry’s hair was messily splayed across the pillow case, and the sheets had been pushed down over the night to just above his v line, which, well, was not helping louis’ problem.

“And you look so sexy in the morning baby.”

“I can see that,” came Harry's reply, his eyes darting between Louis and the bulge in louis’ boxers. A scoff came from louis’ mouth before he rolled on top of Harry and placed a quick kiss on his pouty lips. “That's all I get loverboy?”

“Fine, you’re asking for it.” Louis said, before sitting up and grinding his hips down on Harry's. A moan spilled from Harry's mouth and Louis smirked. Mission accomplished. He ground his hips down again, catching Harry's lips with his own and shoving his tongue into Harry's mouth while harrys let out another moan. They stayed like that for a bit just grinding and making out before Louis rolled off of Harry and hooked his fingers under the waistband of Harry’s mint green briefs. Louis looked up at Harry, getting a small nod of confirmation, before he stripped Harry of his last piece of clothing.

As louis went back in for more kisses harry put his hands on louis’ chest to stop him. “Not fair,” Harry grumbled, and tried to get louis’ boxers off. Louis, remembering his dream, quickly grabbed Harry's hands and shoved them above his head. He knelt down to sucking and nipping all around Harry's cock, but the angle was quite uncomfortable with his hand way up high. Louis looked over the edge of the bed to see the scarf he watched Harry throw to the floor the night before, and swiped it up before twisting it around Harry's hands and the post of the headboard.