Till the end of my tears

Tuna cry out in a loud and screaming voice as drop of hot  tears fall from her eyes and rolled down her cheek after the Policeman have taken advantage of her by destroying her goods which was meant to be sold and clear out her tuition.

Distance away from where Tuna cried, her friend Miata was so angry over the action taken by the Policeman; she didn't have any power or financial strength in helping Tuna for the officer to be dealt with according to law but stood quietly at the back of a pharmaceutical store which was painted blue at the top, red at the middle and black at the bottom protecting her goods from being destroy or stolen.

Miata is Tuna best friend, they both go to the market everyday and sell together but didn't live together.
Miata is very smart and strong once it comes to business making, she paid a lot of attention to her hustle and always loves to advise Tuna to be strong while Tuna who is a university dropped out at the Cuttington university in Bong county always dreamed big and hoping that one day all her problems will be solved because she believes that she might overcome all the challenges that she is facing in life.

At night fall, she will sit on her lonely bed thinking about her parents. She wishes someone to be there with her to share her sorrow and pain with.

It was on Saturday at the Red light market in Paynesville when Miata was selling along the road but to her surprise, Tuna was sitting far away from the road side selling her goods near a small table over a yellow butter bucket which keeps her market money.
Miata asked Tuna as soon as she got closer to her saying "what wrong with you today?"
"Why you're not selling around today pal?" 
" You forget today is Saturday?"
" The last time that Policeman destroyed my good ten thousand dollars worth goods and nothing came out of it, I have learned my lesson to sit one place and sell."
While saying this, some customers came to Tuna to buy hundred dollars peppers and fifty dollars
Cube. Tuna served them and  said "Thank you for buying from me" and then turned to her Friend Miata saying; " I'm more scare than ever before to go out there again because I rather sit here what God have for me , he will bring it here". By God grace, I will get some customers to buy my goods."

Miata swallowed her spit and said to Tuna softly " pal, God have everything and he knows the reasons why we going through all these struggles and temptation" 
" I am not saying you should not sit one place but you're not looking a bit happy today."  Footsteps sounds were coming toward them and there came another customer who brought two hundred dollars onions from Tuna. After the attention been made  to buyer, another conversation began with a parable from Tuna,
" What God have for you, he gives it in the day time not the night."
Then she said to Miata, " you can go around pal but I happy here".
Miata hurry as quick as she can to pick a customer she saw coming to Tuna market to buy.

Good morning mom, Jersey greeted his mom in the kitchen. Good morning Dad he also greet his father in the darling room as he walk out of the house; to get some fresh air from outside.
Jersey is slim and black in complexion with small forehead which makes him more handsome.
Jersey father is a serving as the CEO at Favor Nest Herbal Center in central Monrovia.
Jersey didn’t bother representing himself as a rich kid, or he didn’t take himself proud. Jersey will wake up every morning and greet his parents, then later get out of the compound to take some exercise along the road. 
Monday early in the morning Jersey came out of the compound to take some exercise, but so unfortunate for him he was jogging at the same time looking at his phone.
A friend of Jersey messaged him that he have to send in his  email to confirm a transaction that he made at the company the other day. Miata was selling along the road. As Jersey jog pass Miata he mistakenly hit her market and everything got damage.
Miata cry out in a loud voice look you young see what you have here? look am talking to you, Jersey quietly took the headphone off his head and nodded please I’m sorry my dear, I didn’t do it intentionally it was a mistake I’m sorry Jersey pleaded to Miata in a awful tune. Miata sit for while and watch Jersey talk then later she said to him; how do you expect me to eat today at my house? At this time of the day? Look my young man please try to do something else this is the only market I’m surviving on in this town please help me. Miata said to Jersey with a sorrow on her face. Jersey was embarrassed, so he quickly told Miata to follow him at his house so he can replace what he have damage.

The both of them walk along the road like a newly wedded couple and entered Jersey father compound. Miata wasn’t afraid at all to enter the fence of Jersey house. 
As Miata enter the house Jersey give her chair in the porch and ask her if should would like something cold to calm her chest, Miata said she need nothing from Jersey but her market money. Jersey nodded once again and walk in his room and took some cash from his bed cover.
Jersey came out with the money and give it to Miata, but he didn’t check the money, it was lot of 50 USD bails. Miata look at the money for a while and ask Jersey what am I doing with all this money? Jersey didn’t answer her, but her caution keep judging her. Jersey stood over her for a while and told her look my young women we all are not perfect in this world and we don’t know each and everyone root they came from I did it to help you because of your tears and words you give me on the road. Miata head was bend as Jersey was talking later the both of them make introduction and begin friends before Miata could leaves his house. Jersey promise Miata to pay a visit to her as she left the house with Jersey call card and the money that he gives her.

Dear God I’m about to go out there again please guide me and protect my life. Tuna offered her daily prayer and walk out of her room to go and sell. This day might be one of the greatest day of my life Tuna keep smiling as she motivate herself. Tuna Walk a mile to the market and sit at the spot she normally sells. Tuna kept on singing song of worship at the same time she was getting more customer.

Not too long Miata came with an amaze smile on her face. She quickly joined her Tuna as the both of them danced and laughed together. Tuna then stop and ask Miata why is that you are not selling today? Miata smiled and said Tuna I once told you that God have everything, and he has done it for me. Tuna was confuse all her mind can go on is maybe her friend have found a job or she will soon be leaving Liberia . Miata said no Tuna I meet a young guy today who helped me with all this money, she explain all what happened between she and Jersey.
Tuna said Miata you shouldn’t have taken any money from him it wasn’t his intention but anyway that’s life I’m glad that he gives you his call card please call him and tell him sorry.
Miata said to Tuna I have to rush now and replace my market. Tuna kept looking at her friend as she walk from before her sight.

Later that evening, after Tuna got through selling she was going home on her way she saw a brown Louis Vuitton bag laying along the street she was so afraid to take it but later she embraced herself and pick up the bag. Tuna didn’t open it along the way she secretly placed it in her market pan and walk away. When Tuna got home she opened the bag it will fill with lot of money. The total money was 3000 USD which make Tuna thinking if she might go back to school.

Sunday evening Jersey paid a visit to Miata house where she and Tuna was sitting discussing about the money and her friend encourage her to continue her selling and build a shop. There Jersey fall in love with Tuna.  

The both family got connected and live happily together after a decade of time and she begin her schooling at the famous university of Liberia in west Africa.