Meet up

"Hyungggg im scared!!!" "Oh stop wining you'll be fine." "But Channie Hyunggggg" "shut up no buts now get dressed"  he started pouting and found a really cute outfit. "Yes put it on now!"

He put it on. He gasped. "YASS!!""im cute :)" "yes child i know. Now leave." "T^T so mean..." he left the house going to the meet.

There.

"Hey, ******* right???" Hr froze and stared at him. "Y-yea h-hi" "oh by the way you do know i watch your show~" "y-you" he turned red. "S-speaking of that...u-uhm if you saw my last episode....."

"Are you asking me to be your dom~" he nodded slowly. He picked up his chin and looked him in his eyes. "Only if you'll be mine for good~" "w-we just met"

"Maybe you'll decide after you feel how good i can make you feel~" he blushed again. "Alright...show me if you can beet my machine~" "oh baby i know i can~" sub took doms hand and led him back to his place.

"Didn't realize how nice this place was." "I try" he chuckled. "So when do you wanna get started?" "Anytime is fine with me~"

"Well then how bout right now~" he smirked at him picking him up and going to the room. "Do you want a mask? And can i say your name?" "No mask necessary and you can call me whatever you want. What about you? Can i say yours?"

"Yes you can." He winked at him. "Then guess what." "What?" "We're gonna have a fun night minho~"

These are short but you know me they'll end up being longer and or shorter