5

Minho started crying. He got up grabbing bbokie and ran out the room. "Wh- Min!" Jisung got up and followed him.

"Minmin come here..." minho shook his head scared of what jisung might say to him. "Min. Now." Minho tensed up and slowly walked over to jisung looking down.

"Look at me." Minho looked up slowly. When he made eye contact he started crying harder. "Min why are you crying baby...."

"C-cause m-minmin and big m-min d-dont want you to le-leave us!!" He cried even harder. "Hey...." Jisung talked calmly and smoothly.

"Who said i was leaving baby..?" Minho looked up at jisung again. "S-so...y-you're not m-mad?" "Why would i be mad love bug?"

"...m-minmin was never t-treated nicely...." "Oh minmin..." jisung hugged him. "You're perfectly fine just the way you are. I love you and i always will. This wont make me see you any different."

Minho smiled, wiping his tears and hugging jisung. "I wove you sungieee hehehe" minho giggles cutely. "You're too cute." Jisung chuckled

"D-does dis mean minnie can take owt his pwushies?" "Of course!" "You want some help??" "Pwease?" "Of course love bug."

Jisung picked up minho and walked back to the room. Minho jumped down running to his closet pilled up plushies falling out.

"Love you have so many!!" "Minmin wuv pwushies!" He smiled cutely. Minho and jisung took all of his plushies out setting them up.

"Yayyy pwushies :3" minho jumped on the bed hugging all of them. "Hey minnie?" "Yes sungie?" Jisung stepped to the side. "You wanna give sungie a fashion show? These outfits are so cute ):"

Minho gasped. "YASS I SHALL! Minho screamed. He pulled jisung on the bed. "Sit and watch minnie ok sungie?"

"Ok princess." He smiled.

Minho ran in the closet and started putting on an outfit.

Minho ran out this closet in his first outfit.

"Sungieeeee :3" "baby you're so cute ):" "hehehe" he twirled

"Sungieeeee :3" "baby you're so cute ):" "hehehe" he twirled. "Okie okie next one!"

He ran back and changed running back out.

"You're thighs look good in thigh highs baby

"You're thighs look good in thigh highs baby." Jisung said. Minho blushed. "T-tank you..."

"RAWR!!" Minho screamed as he ran out the closet

"RAWR!!" Minho screamed as he ran out the closet." Jisung laughed. "You're precious. My pretty princess!"

Minho smiled big. He ran back in the closet. "Hmmm whats next..." suddenly big min came back. "Oh god...what the fuck am i doing....." he mumbled to himself.

He looked at himself. "Cute ig. Hmmm" minho smirked. He took his outfit out and put on lingerie, putting another outfit on top.

 He took his outfit out and put on lingerie, putting another outfit on top

He walked out. "Hiee." "Ooouu i like this one!" "Hehehe!" As he was running back to the closet to 'change' he dropped his plushie.

He knew jisung was watching him and he bent over picking up his plushie the lingerie visible.

"Minho." Jisung tone sent shivers down his spine. He stood up straight. "S-sungie im minmin!" "You're not fooling me. Minmin wouldn't put that on. Minmins a good boy."

Minho turned around. "Take it off." "Let me see. I-if you're comfortable with it of course." Minho slowly took the outfit off that was over the lingerie.

"....you're hot asf..." "come here."