chapter 28 Deucalion soul is returned

Michael tells Lucifer "give me my son and I will give you the map twords the tree of knowledge." Lucifer agrees to the terms and then Lucifer Tells Micheal "deal but you must go though purgatory only at the gate he'll remember his real name." Then he sends the three of them in purgatory Lilith asked Lucifer "why do that for a worthless tree?" Lucifer Tells Lilith " that worthless tree as you put it is the key for taking power from my father!" Meanwhile in purgatory Michael and Sebastous and the Angel makes it to the gates of the living world, sebastous asked Michael "why did you lead him to the tree of knowledge?" Michael tells Sebastous "who said I did lead him to the the of knowledge?" Sebastous asked Michael what do you mean?" Michael tells Sebastous "I let him towards a tree but it's not the tree of knowledge." Sebastous asked Michael " why didn't you keep to your word?" Michael tells Sebastous "imagine if Lucifer corrupted your son!" Sebastous tells Michael "I would have killed Lucifer if he did that my son." The Angel tells Sebastous and Micheal "I found a lost soul, her name is Ives." Sebastous and Michael Runs to the angel. Ives asked the angel "who are you where am and why are you helping me?" The Angel tells Ives "my name is Derek and I'm an half human and Half archangel." All four spirits makes it to the gates to the mortal world, sebastous and Ives jumps though the portal first. Then Derek and Michael jumps though the portal to earth, then Michael and Derek thank sebastous for his help and then Michael gifts him a holy sword that can harm Lucifer. Then Michael and Derek went to their world. Meanwhile Sebastous and Atzi gift Ives with a new body, then they asked her "what is a child doing in the land of the dead?" Ives tells Sebastous and Atzi "I died because no one listened to my dad, my home planet was destroyed. Sebastous asked Ives "what's your home planet called and how did it get destroyed?" Ives tells Sebastous "the planet I'm from is named Amarek it was great till people didn't listen to the scientist instead they listened to the religious leaders!" Just then two astroids impacted earth orbit one landing in San Francisco and the other landing in Lahaina Hawaii. Both astroids contained life from Amerek. Sebastous and Atzi told Ives "we want to help you, but if you want our help you got to help us got that?" Ives tells Sebastous "Yeah got it." Sebastous asked what happened to your planet how did it get destroyed. Ives tells Sebastous "my people on my planet didn't listen to the scientist." Meanwhile in San Francisco a couple finds a boy in the ship where the astroid was. Also in Lahaina Hawaii an elderly woman finds a young woman in the wreckage where the astroid hit there. Then the couple in San Francisco adopted the boy and named him Tegan Jones, and the elderly woman adopted the young woman and named her Kalilani Kamealoha. Then Sebastous and Atzi asked Ives "what really happened to your planet" Ives tells Sebastous and Atzi it happened a long time ago nineteen years ago to be exact."

By Eryk Rusch