'*•.¸♡ ︶꒦꒷>VI<꒷꒦︶ ♡¸.•*'

♡

They sat there on Taehyung's bed because apparently the guy missed the whole group being together and wanted to spend a 'moment' together. While taehyung himself was busy experimenting with his hair.

the two maknaes were busy guiding and assisting  him. And the hyungs just sat there complaining about how their sleep was interrupted abd yoongi wasn't any exception .

"how's it!?" taehyung asked jumping on the bed, stepping on hoseok's toes in the process. "yah! Watch it! Tomorrow's our performance!" hoseok scoldes pushing the latter's body away who just rolled to yoongi.

"how's it, hyung?" he asked slowly looking at Yoongi's face as he laid in front of him. Yoongi examined the fluffy perms and nodded approvingly.

Taehyung jumped, sitting up and slid to namjoon next. He blinked his eyes instead of words. Namjoon simply rolled his eyes before he have him a thumbs up.

His head then turned to jin "hyung!" he called and flexed his hair. "don't tell me you're gonna go on stage like this tomorrow" Jin Commeted touching one string of that messy hair.

Taehyung forehead frowned. "what do you mean? Am I not looking good?" he asked sounding offended.

"you look as if you just got into a fight" yoongi agreed with a satisfied grin. And Taehyung's head snapped to yoongi as he looked at the older with squinted eyes.

"but who cares. I'm sure army would like this too" hoseok commented with a shrug. "seriously I think army like everything on him. I swear if he put on a rag then also  they'll like him as much" jin informed rolling his eyes dramatically.

"I know. Because they love me and they'll love my hair too~" he accepted proudly, with a smug face.

Taehyung looked into the mirror fixing his hair. His eyes fell on the reflection of person sitting behind him. "hyung! I forgot to tell you something! Yoonji is real!" he almost shouted turning to yoongi with big exited eyes.

Yoongi blinked, expressionless. "you had a weird dream again?" jin's windshield whisper laugh filled the room after the comment, and taehyung gave him a done look.

"No. I met her. Like in real life. Yesterday!" taehyung informed excited. "she told you her name was yoonji?" jin enquired again and taehyung face palmed the pillow in front of him annoyed.

"her name wasn't yoonji! Or maybe it was Idontknow.. But she looked like yoonji, as in just like yoongi hyung" taehyung elaborated and everyone gave him a judgemental look.