Smile

Smile Cheong pov

Smile
Cheong pov

I smiled at Suhyeok as he helped one of our class mates. He's so caring that's what I like most about him I'm always hearing the gossip about him. He's popular of course he's tall, hot, caring and kind. I have a crush on him but he's my friend so I can't tell him that. I went back to eating my food it was so good.

After I ate me, Daesu, and Gyeong decided to go to the bathroom and talk about girls the usual stuff. "I like nayeon but she's such a bitch towards me," we all were shocked because they argued a lot. "It's your turn cheongsan who do you like?" I looked at my feet nervously and then looked back they both were staring waiting for my answer.

"I like Suhyeok..." "Your gay?" "No im bisexual dummy." Daesu sulked at the comment, after a lot of talking we walked I see Suhyeok standing there I got scared what if he heard what I said?

"Hey cheongsan I was looking for you," "h-hey," I stuttered it's so hard talking to a hot guy like him. "Come to my house after school I wanna show you something." My heart started going crazy. "Okay I will see you after school hyeok," I squealed like a little girl. "Yah look at you mr lover boy," Gyeong teased I punched his arm while he just laughed.

I stood at a tree waiting for Suhyeok to come so we could go to his house I felt my heart racing I was so scared. I've never been to his house before so this made me so happy and scared. He waved to me smiling he ran towards me and held my hand I was confused but let it happen.

As we walked to his house we just talked. "Hey we should hang out more," I looked at Suhyeok surprised by what he said. "Sure," Suhyeok squeezed my hand again he turned his hand to me while smiling. "Just so you know I'm a clingy person so if you don't mind I like touching." "It's okay I don't mind it," I smiled at him and continued walking by his side.

When we got to Suhyeok house we took our shoes off and went to his room. "We should play some game," I nodded and picked up a controller feeling mad that Suhyeok always won. "Yah your cheating," "no I'm not you just suck," I rolled my eyes and sat the controller down.

"I'm tried can I sleep over?" "Sure," "I want to shower can I use some of your clothes." He nodded he gave me a shirt and shorts I showered and put the clothes on. The shorts were too big so I took them off and just left the shirt on which was too big as well.

Suhyeok
Pov

When cheongsan came back to the room I stared at him. He looked hot his collar bones were showing and his pretty legs were out. I calmed myself down and just looked away.

End