Body

Suhyeok pov

Suhyeok pov

I could see cheongsan ears get red it was so cute. "Yah let go now," he stuttered it was cute everything he did was cute. I hugged him tighter he gasped loudly, "Suhyeok-ahhh let go," I laughed and let him go he turned around to me he lifted his chin up looking at me he's so short it's cute. I pecked his forehead and held his land lightly as we made it to our other class.

I could see his ears redder than a tomato he was looking down at his feet and his hands were sweaty. Maybe he does like me back it's getting obvious that he does. We sat together in the next class I felt a hand on leg it was cheongsan bending down trying to get his pen. His body was also small and I always wanted to cuddle him.

It was the end of the day "Suhyeok I'm going over onjos house for a sleepover I'll text you in the morning so we can walk to school together!" I just smiled and waved him bye my heart fluttered remembering what he wore when he was at my house I was getting hard to I hurried home.

   Cheongsan pov

Me and onjo made it to her house it smelled nice in her room. "Do you like Suhyeok?" I was so shocked by the question. "Well yeah," I said honestly she started screaming and jumping up and down like a child. "You should let me dress you for school tomorrow and hangout with me to get him jealous it would be so cute when he grabs your arm." She seemed so excited "Yah this ain't a kdrama," I said but I eventually agreed because she forced me too

It was the next morning and onjo had clothes laid out on her bed. I got up looking at the clothes and mentally face Palmed myself. "A skirt?" I said nervously, "yes trust go shower and brush your teeth," I sighed and did what she told me to do.

"Yah do you have a crush?" I asked while putting on the clothes after my shower. "Yessss," "WHO IS IT?" I shouted I was too excited, "shhhh your loud and it's class president namra she's hot but she seems to like Suhyeok so hurry and get with him while I try my best to get with namra." When she said that it gave me confidence I wasn't gonna let him slip away from me.

I came out the bathroom and looked in the mirror the skirt was shorter from onjos and her school uniform and I had on a pink sweater over the shirt. I kind of liked it I smiled at myself , "stop looking at yourself and go walk with Suhyeok I'll try to beat y'all to the school so when you get there I can grab you by your hand. I nodded and left out the house I got a couple of looks from the guys in Suhyeok neighborhood.

Suhyeok was sitting in the front of his house, "Yah I'm here," he looked up at me he didn't utter a word and his eyes grew big. "Come on we gonna be late," I say he stood up almost tripping.

I'm lazy y'all so ima finish this later on today