Rescue.

After Hermione's Patronus, all of them concentrated on rescue mission for Hermione. Their priority shifted from both of the girls to Hermione only and a theory was given by Minerva McGonagall that anything could be used to find Estella but they will first get Hermione back. Even Harry was onboard with this plan, much to the annoyance of Malfoys' and Sirius. So they started planning.

Hermione knew that Harry will come to free her from here, but how long will it take for them to plan and attack. She didn't know. She was looking at the only window of the cellar, and was silently praying for well being of Estella. A tear escaped from her eye and she bought her knees to her chest, and thought about all the happy moments with Harry, Estella and also Draco.

Draco was angry, as they had cited that Estella was not important as they all were planning for Hermione. He also wanted to save Hermione, but his priority was Estella, his fiance. But then Aberforth Dumbledore made a comment, snapping Draco out of his thoughts. "What?." Lucius asked in low voice. "I said that you Malfoys' should not accompany us." Aberforth replied repeating himself. "You are in no condition to tell us that we can't accompany you. Do keep up with the fact that it was my son that came with this conclusion first." Narcissa said in threatening voice to them all, but Draco put his hand on her shoulder and brought her to his side. "Potter,' Draco addressed him, 'I didn't knew you were so selfish.' then looked at all others and continued, 'Fine we won't accompany you, but you totally forgot that you don't know where exactly is the Manor, for which you'll need us." "Well shit." Ronald exclaimed.

Bill, Charlie and George went to the Malfoys' side and Bill took over, and said, "If they are not coming, neither are we." Charlie and George nodded. "Let's not forget that we are not just rescuing Hermione, but also Estella." George said, in slight edge in his voice. "Also, if Hermione is in the dungeon, may be Estella was kept somewhere else, so that they can't plot to escape. Just because Hermione can't see Estella, don't mean that Estella is not there." Charlie stated, and his brothers nodded in agreement. Bill Weasley again said, "Let's also not forget that it was Estella's pendant necklace that took Hermione at that place. So she has to be there." Molly and Arthur Weasley both looked at their sons' and said, "What is ths meaning of this, we have made the decision." Percy looked at his parents and then thought of the statement from his brothers, which made sense. He went to his brothers side, looking pointedly at his parents. "I'm with them." Harry bowed his head in shame, and approached Draco, "Mate, I'm sorry." But Draco cut him and said, "Keep your sorry with yourself Potter. Explain that to Estella. Not me."

A bang was heard on the cell door, jolting Hermione from her sleep. Looking up she saw Antonin Dolohov, grinning at her. "Time to my fun." Pointing his wand at her, but then a loud crash was heard from above level. He looked at her in anger, "Crucio!." Hermione screamed with what little energy she had, as she was still recovering from her wound in the leg, which started bleeding. He lifted the curse, and grinned at her. "Enjoyed it?." Hermione spat blood on the floor, and sucked a deep breath. Looking up at him, she caught a movement from behind him and saw Harry. He signalled her to keep quiet. Dolohov who was looking at her, again raised his wand, but was stunned by Harry. He dropped down in Hermione's feet, and she kicked him hard. Harry entered in the cell along with Ron, Percy and George. Ron went to help Harry in freeing Hermione, whileas Percy and George went to free Cormac who was stunned to see them, rescuing them. "When did you reached here, Harry." Hermione asked but Harry shook his head. "Not now Mia. We have to get out of here." Her knees couldn't handle her weight and she slumped on Harry. Both Harry and Ron held her arms on their shoulder and carefully dragged her out of the dungeon, looking behind same was been done by Percy and George with Cormac. Antonin Dolohov was tied and floating above them. 

When they reached the living room, they saw that Lucius and Sirius were engaged in a duel with Carrow siblings. Yaxley was duelling with Aberforth and Bill Weasley. MacNair was duelling with Charlie Weasley and Minerva McGonagall. Arthur and Kingsley were duelling with Mulciber and Rabastan respectively. Draco was helping Kingsley with Rabastan. "Going without her?." Came a loud voice from the side of the room. Rodolphus held a girl whose head was bowed. Her hair was barely visible because of the blood stains. He grinned and yanked her hair and showed her face to them. Minerva gasped loudly, and everyone took a step back at the cruelty of these Death Eaters. Estella had a bad gash on the side of her head, her lip was split, a large deep cut on forehead which went to the right temple, and hand print on her cheeks, which were bluish purple in color. On her neck were bruise marks, clearly meaning that she was also chocked at some point, and the way her body shook every other second was clear indication that she was also subjected to Cruciatus Curse. Draco was seething as he took in the look of his fiance. Her clothes were also torn at some places. "See Little girl. They were going without you." Rodolphus said, but, her eyes were trained on the floor, Draco was dying to look in her eyes, to see the light they always possessed. Rodolphus sneered at them all and threw her on the floor, a hiss escaped Estella's mouth, and her elbows scraped at the impact, Draco took a step towards her but Rodolphus directed his wand at her, prompting him to step back. She was exhausted and was drained of her energy, as she barely could hold herself up, so she eased herself on the floor. "Hello Nephew dearest. Finally we meet again." Rodolphus started circling the area around Estella and had his eyes on the Order members. "What a lovely sight. All of you rescuing Mudblood Granger, but what about my Little girl?' he crouched infront of her and said, 'Didn't I told you, Mudblood Granger is their only priority." Sneering at them, he pointed his wand at Lucius and said, "I told your son that I will be free, and I'll be having fun with my Little girl,' a whimper was heard from Estella, which caused a grin to lace on the faces of Rabastan and Rodolphus. 'You see, she's the best thing I ever tasted." The direct implications of his statement hit Draco and Harry like a bullet. Draco went pale, and looked at Estella who was curled on the floor, silently sobbing. He broke his promise to keep her safe, he broke his promise to never let anything happen to her, he broke her. He was the reason this all happened, because he took almost a month to rescue her. He failed her, miserably. "Esty." A plea came out of Draco's mouth, so low that Estella jerked her head at that sound, and stopped crying. She lifted her head at looked directly at her fiance. "Draco." She replied in low voice, eyes wide in desperation, and only one thing in mind, she was finally going home with him.

Their moment was not noticed by anyone but Harry and Hermione. Estella slowly lifted herself and dragged herself towards Draco. She almost reached him, when Rodolphus noticed her, and pointed his wand at her, "Crucio!." Estella screamed and writhed on the floor. "ESTELLA!." Harry, Hermione, Lucius and Sirius shouted in unison. "Stop." Came a firm voice, from behind Hermione, but now the tables were totally turned, Death Eaters had a upper hand on them. Cormac pointed his wand at Hermione's neck, grinning at them. "Told you Malfoy, give me Estella, maybe this won't have happened. And now you will be responsible for every single life, that we will take." "You? You are the spy which gave them the information about Estella?." Ron asked causing them all to roll their eyes at him. "No. You idiotic bastard. Your girlfriend. Lavender Brown. Ring any bells?." Cormac sneered at him, and pressed his wand a little too deep at Hermione's neck causing it to bleed. "We had a deal, Lestrange. But now you can keep Estella, I don't give a fuck about her. I will get whatever I need from Granger here." Estella was now alertly listening to them bickering but as slow as a snail started making her way to Rodolphus. Silently standing behind him, her moves so subtle that no one payed any attention to her, all the attention was on Hermione and Cormac. She, with what little energy she had, summoned a knife from the kitchen, with wandless, wordless magic. And stabbed Rodolphus in the back. A grunt was heard from him, making everyone to look at him. Estella twisted the knife in his back, expliciting a scream from his mouth. "That is for my Mamma." She said with so much venom that the occupants couldn't believe what they saw. Swaying on her spot, she took out the knife from him and again stabbed him. "You bitch!." Rabastan said and pointed his wand at her, but she slid behind Rodolphus, just as Rabastan uttered the killing curse towards her. Rodolphus slumped on the ground, eyes wide open. "1 down, 8 to go." She said in low voice, and she became unconscious. Draco dived forward just in time to catch her, and then Order members took the upper hand.