Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

*SIGH*

It's been so long ever since I was sent to Spain to live with my dad, though it was fun and all but also tiring, from combat training to shooting, knife throwing, archery, surviving in the wild, not eating for days, eating and drinking poison to be immune from it, basically training so I won't get killed by the Dad's enemies, and survive in any situation.

Just recently, I was kidnapped and was tortured to almost death, I lost a lot of blood that my heart stop beating once, they whipped my back until it almost revealed my ribcage and spine, they also broke my joints in my right hand, they also gave me wounds that the doctors who operated me had to attach my veins back too so my hand would work again, I was full of scars after my recovery and because of that I had to cover it up with tattoo, the tattoo in my back consists with black rose with gold lining as the background, it symbolizes the deaths I've been through, with the black and white dragon with a gold lining that looks like swimming in the black roses, this symbolizes as me who is practically a walking disaster, my sleeve tattoo is practically the same but without the dragon instead it was a saying "You are a Lie and I am the Truth" it was written in Hiragana, placed on the outer side of my arm, there's also one written in the inner part of my arm but in Spanish. The meaning of this saying, is that Life is the lie, and death is the truth. We all have been believing in life so we can cover up the truth that all of us have been afraid to admit, even though we all know that this truth is gonna happen to all of us, no exceptions, that's why we humans live our life to the fullest, fulfilling all the things that helps to forget the truth.

Though maybe it is not that easy to understand, I can fully understand this after I read it in a story in wattpad.

Anyways back to me, I'm finally going back to Japan, and live there after that 'incident' that happened in the past. I've been wondering how is my brother now probably still a crybaby or not, though I would be glad if he's still the same as before, cause even though he was a crybaby, he is my hero, he helped through every shit I've been through when we were still together, and now since I'm going back to Japan I'll definitely help him too, on whatever crazy shit he's into.

_________________________________________
Just a small introduction of y/n character for now. I know it's been so long but we just had our closing ceremony just ended yesterday so I have plenty of time now😉😉😉😉, just like I said in my another fanfic I'll update my stories alternately.