10 Ways WWE Disrespect Their Fans

10. F**k Women's Wrestling

For some time now, WWE decided to try and make the women's division better by coming up with the Queen's Crown tournament this year, but when you compare it to the King of The Ring tournament, it bombed.

Our favorites: Liv Morgan and Toni Storm were eliminated in the first round under two minutes, which was how many minutes each match of the whole tournament except the finals between Piper Niven and Zelina Vega, which went on for 5 minutes.

And the minutes from every match combined, checks notes, 19 minutes total.

In the King of The Ring, the matches went longer and were more exciting, but the WWE just flips the bird to every female wrestler, not just to every promotion in the world including their division, but to their own fans.

If the company was going to make women's wrestling revolutionary, why not make the Queen's Crown tournament as special as the men's? And also, call it the "Queen of The Ring"!

At least Mickie James sought an opportunity to help the NWA by doing an all women's PPV and taking a shot at WWE for not wanting to do another Evolution PPV.

This just makes no sense whatsoever and it's so disrespectful towards the fans and the legends who paved the way for female wrestlers, well, except the Fabulous Moolah. Fuck that bitch.

And speaking of legends...

9. The Legends > Current Roster

Now this is quite obvious from the look of things.

Remember in 2018 when WWE did this to the fans?

WWE: Here you go, you're the authority now!

Us: We want Cesaro!

WWE: SHHH! SHHH! SHHH! (To production staff:) Make sure their voices are at a very low volume. (To fans:) SHHH!

It's very obvious WWE has been doing this for years and it doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon. And what's even worse?

With legends getting all the screen time instead of the current roster, it's baffling that WWE refuses to showcase men and women like Liv Morgan and Finn Bàlor. What happened to building up-and-coming wrestlers? Just stop ruining characters that the fans like and wanting to see pushed to the moon!

We don't need part-timers in their 50s who say they can still go when they really can't and challenge for the WWE Championship or Universal Championship! I'm talking about Goldberg and Bork Lobster (he's not in his 50s but you get my point, right?) who just book themselves into the title picture with no buildup and fucking the fans, and other wrestlers, out of opportunities!

Seriously, WWE, just go out of business if that's how you treat people who work for you. And it's really insulting to every fan who spends their own goddamn money on this. I'm serious (like a late period), Jesus wept.

8. We Choose Who You Like

Now this part two of the age old problem and I seriously can't believe that this is still happening.

Vince McMahon's shoot promo "You like what I tell you to like" is one of the most infamous in pro wrestling history and it aged like red wine from Italy, not the segment, but the promo he pulled while ending it with "Life sucks, and then you die".

Jesus Bicycling Christ.

WWE, if this is was your dream before the Damn-demic, just go back to the Thunderdome since you like telling people what to do like robots: when to gesture, cheer, and boo.