🌺𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙠🌺

𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣,
𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣,
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣,𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣,ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

As the yeti teleport The sack that have the H/C girl and Luna.The throw the sack and didn't heard the low growl from the furry.Bunnymund green emerald eyes Pierce through the sacj and came out the two female.

"She here"

Said a hyper female voice.Y/N eyes widened.

"Tooth fairy..."

Luna continues.

"Santa...Sandman"

Y/N smile seeing a white hair boy

"Jack Frost"

"How about me Mate?"

Bunny came out of the shadow.

"The Easter Bunny"

Both eyes show wonder.

Y/N eyes make contact with emerald ones.Bunny slightly smirk and hop to Y/N.

"That correct,Shiela"

He grab Y/N hand and kiss the back of it.

Y/N blush and look at Santa.

"Hello there Y/N and Luna"

"Now you must be wondering why we bring you here"

"When you ment by bring mean you shove us in a sack and kidnapped us but.....yeah why are we here"

As a cue the Man Of The Moon shine on Y/N and her hand glow blue.Y/N eyes widened.

"Welcome to the Guardian."

"Huh why i have nothing special"

"That what we actually don't know but is a sign"

"Hahah....I'm sorry i think you got the wrong person"

She back away until bunnymund hug her waist.

"I don't think Manny wrong if it is then why is Jack Frost a Guardian,Sheila"

Bunny warm breaths brush her ears every word he say make Y/N face much redder.Y/N pulled herself out of bunny hold and got closer to luna.The fact that Y/N pulled herself make Bunny a pang in the heart and anger.His eyes look at Y/N who was laughing and giggling with her sister as Jack make joke to try and cheer them up.

That when bunny head are full of violence and gore  the thought have Y/N chains up on his makeshift bed make him excited the feeling that he get to wake up seeing her angelic face.The thought of getting her tummy round fill with his bunnies make him hard to contain all his might not to grabbed you and have you when the second they reach back home.All the guardian look at bunny weird because of his now pinkish fur.

He clear his throut and tapped his foot on the ground and jump in side the hole.

The smirk he held the second he jump never left his face.

"ꌚꂦꂦꈤ....꒒ꂦ꒦ꏂ🌸"

"ꌚꂦꂦꈤ...."

🥀_________________________________🥀