15

It's been three days and Taeyong doesn't have any news about Jaehyun. He just suddenly disappeared. The boy went to his old habit, just doing his own business in the corner. His days went gloomy and lonely. Like in a snap, he just went back to his snob self. He barely talks anymore. All his time alone, he just concluded that he really misses Jaehyun.

He could say he likes Jaehyun. Yeah, he really likes him.

Jaehyun's just his sunshine and rainbows. He makes him smile and laugh like no one can. Taeyong has the best days with him and he realized he wanted to be with the model more than they already did. His presence just makes the boy feel peace.

"Taeyong."

"Hm?" the designer responded, without looking back at Kun.

"Do you want to go out? Let's grab some coffee?"

Taeyong shook his head, "No, thank you. I don't like coffee."

Kun nodded, "Ah, okay. Maybe you want anything."

"None...Thank you, Kun."

The Chinese designer has been worried about Taeyong. He doesn't exactly know why the designer seems really down lately but maybe it's something personal. He doesn't want to get scolded so he leaves Taeyong alone. He checks on him though. But he's able to finish most of his work now.

He's done all of the clothing and now he's doing the adjustments. Although, Jaehyun's piece hasn't been fitted so it's still unfinished. But Taeyong can't be stopped. He just wants to make himself busy right now.

Taeyong's so done that he told himself that if Jaehyun comes over to the work room, he'll confess to him. He'll hug him and tell him that he misses him dearly that he couldn't stop getting worried about him.

From his anger, he messed up sewing the beads. Taeyong groaned before he sighed.

"Fuck..." he cursed under his breath.

He went to grab the blade to rip the thread under and when he did, he overdid it and accidentally cuts his fingers. Taeyong jolted and immediately placed the clothing down with the other things he has in his hands to look for a medical kit.

He was frantic since he was in a panic and when he was able to find the kit, he cleaned and dressed up his deep wound. It was bleeding badly that he could've sworn be just ruined the white collar of a clothing he was fixing.

Taeyong walked back to look at the clothing and when he saw the stain, he sighed. He clicked his tongue then slammed the piece against the table. He was actually very frustrated. He just wants to breakdown.

"Hello...?"

The designer's eyes widened. His head immediately whipped towards the doorway of the workroom. Suddenly, his anger died down. His heart fluttered at the sight of the man coming into the room.

"Hey...So, uhm--"

Immediately, Taeyong ran towards the person by the door and tightly hugged him. Jaehyun was caught by surprised. He even took a step back from the sudden force. He just realized that the designer just has his arms around his torso. His heart started beating faster and he was getting flustered, his ears and cheeks were red.

Then Taeyong suddenly pushed himself away, stopping himself from indulging, and looked at Jaehyun with furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms. The model wasn't intimidated, he actually cooed when the designer even pouted. He looked so cute. He missed him.