EXTRA: 1

Taeyong woke up at cold dawn, where he usually wakes up. He groaned as he was freezing. He tried drag the blanket over his shoulder but, thankfully, someone laid it over him instead and hugged him from behind. The boy smiled when he felt the man snuggle against his back. Arms around his torso and the body behind gave him sufficient warmth.

The designer reached behind and ruffled the model's bed hair.

"Still cold?" Jaehyun asked with his bed voice.

Taeyong shook his head, "Thanks to you."

The boy shifted, rolled around to face the man who was still half-asleep. He moved closer and cuddled Jaehyun. Both of them were comfortable, to the point that they were about to take a nap again with their current position, and their legs tangled under the comforter. The bed they were sharing was big enough for them but they chose to treat it like a single bed.

"You need to go to work," Jaehyun uttered.

"But you're stopping me," Taeyong talked back, "Also, you're coming with me."

The man chuckled. He rubbed the boy's back soothingly then placing a kiss on his forehead before he carefully sat up. Jaehyun then stood from the bed so he could go and make breakfast.

Before they arrived here, Jaehyun had to find a model that can substitute him for the runway which he was able to. He had to file a leave as well. It would be an indefinite leave though. Surprisingly, the director lets him. He doesn't know how but it happened. For the meantime, Jaehyun's on hiatus and is considered in a vacation.

It's been a few months since they started living in Paris. Taeyong had to move out from his apartment with his roommate since he couldn't afford to disturb her. They went to look for a place that's not too big but is enough for the two of them.

It felt nice, living together. Jaehyun's used to living alone, same goes with Taeyong, so they know their things around independently but they are starting to depend on each other at the same time. Everything escalated pretty quickly after the confession as well.

They are in their dating phase, just to keep things updated.

It took a little over ten minutes before Jaehyun was able to finish cooking. He combed his hair back, getting his headband to wear it and keep his bangs away, before he made his way into their bedroom again. Walking into the dim room, he went towards Taeyong who fell asleep again. He sat on the edge of the bed, caging the boy between his arms then he leans down.

"You fell asleep again?" Jaehyun asked.

"...Just a nap," Taeyong answered.

"Let's eat. We're going to be late."

The designer hummed, still has his eyes closed. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and pulled him closer, hugging him. The man hugged back, cuddling for a few seconds before Taeyong decided to get up. Both of them walked out of the room and went to sit by the dining table.

"How's your stay so far? You're quite well adjusted," Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun nodded, "Been sleeping well. You helped me though."

"It's the same when it was my first time here. I was insomniac like you. I was constantly stressed too. It took me months before I was able to adjust," the designer said.

"I bet it was a headache to ask you to go out, huh?"

Taeyong shrugged, "Honestly, yeah."

The model smiled, "But you don't hesitate whenever I ask you out."

The boy laughed, "'Cause you're an exception, Jae."

"I'm special, aren't I?" Jaehyun commented, cheeky.

"You're the first man I'm dating so know that I'll be treating you right. So you better treat me good too!"

"I'll treat you better, of course, Taeyong."

"Good morning, Taeyong!"

The designer bowed and smiled softly at the person who greeted him, a co-worker of his, "Good morning. I brought someone with me if you don't mind."

Jaehyun doesn't still understand French, but Taeyong will always consider into translating if he ever asks. Both of them went to the designer's working station and the model sat down. Taeyong brings him for his measurements. He doesn't know the reason but he's happy that he could help.

"Ah, boyfriend?"

Taeyong looked back at his co-worker. He blushed a bit before he looked away and hummed, "We're...dating."

"I'm envious. You've been enjoying your stay at Korea, huh?"

"It was just a coincidence."

"Well, I don't mind. As long as you guys don't make out or something."

The boy jolted from the sudden words, "D-Don't think such thing!"

He went back after he grabbed his needed materials. Taeyong sat on his chair with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

"What was that about?" Jaehyun asked.

"Nothing. He asked me if you're my boyfriend and I told him we're still dating. Then...teased me about it," the boy answered, "They're just jealous. Anyway, will you stand and let me measure you?"

The man obliged, standing infront of the boy, "They seem really surprised about you having a partner."

"Oh, you know...they're treating it like some miracle."

Jaehyun chuckled. He didn't talk back since he wanted to let Taeyong do his work for a moment. He was also thinking if they can have some time walking around the place. The city's too romantic not to have some time to look around. The boy can be his guide. Well, he's just finding an excuse to have a date with Taeyong right now.

Looking back at Taeyong who was measuring his torso, he has a frown and furrowed eyebrows. He was too focused that it made Jaehyun to coo. He thought it was cute.

Being impulsive that he is, Jaehyun suddenly leaned in to place a quick kiss on Taeyong's forehead.

The designer got surprised. He stopped for a second before he looked back at the model with big eyes. Taeyong soon blushed as he got flustered.

"What was that?!"

Jaehyun laughed, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"D-Don't do that!" Taeyong whined, "Or atleast tell me."

"Let's look around the city."

The model suddenly asked which caught the designer's attention.

"But it's still up to you," Jaehyun added, smiling, "Just thought about it since it's a Sunday tomorrow."

Taeyong couldn't help but put up a smile, "If it's a date, we'll go."

"It's a date, of course."

"Okay, sure. I'd love to."