✿ 13 - No you can't ✿

Taehyung's POV

Ha! How dare he walk away like that? What do you think you are...Gold? Fine I'm gonna find a better replacement for you, "Taehyung!" I turned to see Yoongi looking at me..."What?" He was glaring at me and I knew something was wrong. "I heard that and you know you need to apologize to Jin" Why would I?

"Was it my fault his watch broke?" Yoongi looking at me made me scared, I sighed. I'm bad at this kind of stuffs, I suck at feelings "I...don't know how...to ask for forgiveness, I suck at these things". Yoongi let out a sigh, I was about to say something when Jungkook appeared looking confused, "Jin was looking mad...what happened?" He was looking at me for answers but I couldn't give him that because I don't want him to think I'm mean well I am but I think I went overboard, and I better say sorry. "Come with us then we'll teach you" Yoongi pulled me together with Jungkook and we went out.

***

Jin's POV

Fuck. I can't believe this, why didn't he get the hint, stupid rich man. "Your eyebrows are touching each other" Jimin said walking out with me "Fuck him Jimin! I-"

"Woah woah woah, no way! I won't fuck your boss I-"

"Not that kind of fuck Jimin! Don't interrupt me I'm not done speaking yet!" When I say don't interrupt me, it's a serious business, "He...he gets on my nerves everytime, and I can't take this anymore! After I get my pay I'm going to resign, I'll go back to Busan maybe I can help with Eomma" We reached the elevator and went inside "I mean how could that Man be dumb, thinking money could solve everything? That's urgh! He's so full of himself, he doesn't even know how to say sorry...Apologizing isn't even that hard" I paused for a moment not believing that was actually my Boss, Is apologizing not part in negotiating and managing a business, wouldn't you apologize for a mistake? How could he be that, that...I don't even want to talk, he's a businessman I thought he has this skills in socializing. Come to think of it, he only socialize with his business partners and those high people taking part in the industry, "Maybe...he's not just that good in that department, don't resign you know it's hard to find a job at this time, you haven't even reached a year yet you want to back out"

"Try being his accountant and Secretary, let's see if you  don't lose your mind! I manage his money, I manage his schedule, I'm not paid enough for this, I work 24/7 even at home when he needs anything, transfer his money to his bank accounts almost managing everything, I deserve a break from him! I thought they said he's nice, good...In what part exactly? Cause I can't seem to find an ounce of 'nice' in that Man".

"Jin...If you're a Boss yourself and you hire a new employee, would you open up to him in an instant? Even though knowing he or she is just New in this and he could be someone you can't trust?"

"No? Why would I open up to him that quickly when we haven't even got to know each other very well"

"See Exactly, maybe your Boss was thinking, he doesn't know you well that way that's why he is firm with you"

"But that's awfully too much! I mean I've been here for almost 2 months now and he's still like that, I don't understand him"

"Maybe he just needs more time?" Jimin battered, Time? What the hell? Time haha...
"Why does he need Time in being light with me? Am I bad? Did I do something wrong? Did I steal? Hurt an employee? Misbehaved? No right how could I ever do that when I badly need a Job! I tried to be good to him why can't he be good to me?" That's what almost everybody say...He'll be good to you soon, he'll warm up to you soon When exactly? I don't want to handle his attitude anymore, He can manage without me...Ms. Eun is going to come back anytime of the month so I won't have to deal with him. "I won't change my mind, I'll work in Busan with my Mom I don't want to live here in Seoul, I don't even want to see that bossy, rude, arrogant Man again" Jimin suddenly became gloomy and pouted looking at me "Don't you want to be with me? You're gonna leave me? We're Best Friends...who would live with me and that spacious apartment, we bought that together, to live "together" we paid for that too, and you're going to leave? I'm here in Seoul you won't visit Seoul?"