:-23-:

Present:

It was night.

Jimin and his friends had finally made decision to go with others. Furthermore, he didn't have heart to leave his younger brother after so many years of reunion and also after knowing about everything his younger brother had went through.

With a sigh, Jimin finally sits on the deck rooftop of the floating ship while everyone was sleeping. He had just made his way from his younger brother's room, making sure he was sleeping.

Once seated, he took out the small diary wooyoung had given him earlier.

He sits leg crossed with his arms resting on his bended knees.

He opened the small wornout book first page.

His eyes fall on the words.

My beautiful strong bear.

Jimin hands Caresse the words, his mother writing.

Tears welled in his eyes. Oh how much he has longed for a little glimpse of anything related to his mother.

Oh how much he had missed his mother and now finally,...

Jimin closed his eyes and pressed the book closed to his chest with head raised above the stary cloudy sky.

"Mom...." He whispered lightly before opening his eyes staring up at the stary cloudy sky above him.

The sky was the only thing, keeping him in sane all these years.

Jimin with one hand holding the diary closed to his chest raised his right hand above his head towards the sky.

His eyes shinning as he tried to capture the stars above his head.

"Mom...." He whispered again and brought the hand back to his chest with his head down and eyes closed.

He sat there for few minutes before finally taking a deep breath and wipes the stray tear that escaped his eye and again opened the diary, now the next page from where the actually writing was starting.

My brave baby.

Today is the first day, you left. I know that one day you will definitely read this diary , I am writing to you. My brave Hun. I also know that when you will be reading this, I won't be anymore in this world. Or maybe, we would be miles apart. But remember, no matter how much bigger the distance is between us. I am always here with you in your heart. I am so proud of you my Brave son. My love son. Your mother loves you and sends her blessing upon you........

Jimin sigh and kept reading, turning pages. He read every page, every word, memorizing them by heart.

Wooyoungie ask me about you, today.....

He was going through your things...

He's such a noty kid........

We pluck flowers and I made your fav.......

Today, I told our youngie about lighten.. you remember,......

Your uncle Lucas finally got married today! And.....

Your an older brother, once again! Your uncle got his first daughter!!! Our little wooyoungie had also become a big brother!!.......