babysitting.

Hello mitsuya simp
I hope you enjoyed bcs BIJ I DONNO THIS'S MY FIRST TIME WRITE A STORY .

🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️🤸🏻‍♂️

This's my first time babysitting a child . She squirm as she look at the clock , "I'M LATE" , she tied up her bed and take a shower , after that she get ready with her routine skin care and take a bread as her breakfast . She started her motorcycle and ride it to her destination .

9.30 a.m

As she arrived she park her motorcycle and lock it .

Y.n pov :
                " Now now which one is their house " . Suddenly i felt like someone hugging my feet as i look down it's a little girl , i kneel down to look at her so sudden she hug me tightly . "Hey hey what's wrong dear ? " I act gently but my heart race like lightning McQueen .

??? Pov :
                 "I'm running with my little sister and then when i look back she's not there chasing me"

She little girl begin to cry but then Y/n managed to calm her down . She picked her up and pat her head . She shushed her and said "it's all gonna be alright okay , i promised" as Y/n do the Pinky promised thingy . The little girl calmed a little bit and twisted her pinky finger with Y/n .

Y/n smiled and asking " hey what's your name ? " . The little girl looked at her and so sudden she hug Y/n neck and saying "My name is mana .." she whispered into Y/n's ear. Y/n rub Mana's back and ask again "where's your parent?" . "I lived with my brother and sister but he's in school right now i only stay with my sissy in the morning until afternoon " .

Y/n pov :
                I was shocked. But then someone scream "Mana where are you" i looked at mana "is that your sister ?". "That's my brother voice" ...  I rushed to the voice until i saw a purple head with school uniform while carrying his beg school and hold a little girl in his right hand . I looked at mana . She nods at me , and she shout " BROTHER !!" . Then the purple head run to me and i gives mana to him.

??? Pov :
                "Where's mana ? " I asked to ???. "We was running but then i can't found her" she said while sobbing.  My eyes wide as i heard that i rushed out with my stuff on my back and hold ??? Hand . Around 5 minutes i saw a girl carrying mana , i rushed to her and take mana from her arm , Mana hug me tightly and thanks to the girl . I looked up at her face (Y/n face) . I was confused and i asked her . "Are you the one will babysit my sisters?" .

Y/n pov :
                Mana said thank you to me and i smiled at her and then her brother asked me "are you the one will babysit my sisters?" . When i looked at him meet his purple eyes not just his hair was purple his eyes also and i checked my phone it was the same person...

"Mitsuya takashi ? "

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Thank you for reading and this's chapter one well you all are a simp why not and follow my tiktok : wattpadd_anime