night trouble

Thank you for reading new chapter hope you enjoyed ! .

"Yeah I'm mitsuya takashi this's Luna and mana " he rub their head while introducing them to me . As i nods and look at his lavender ever so soft ... And his shirt tight and clean his hair just perfect.. and his face--

PLAK

"Hello world to miss y/n" so sudden i feel someone slap my face i look at mana and i smiled "I'm sorry dear" as i chuckles and rub her forehead she said to me "are you examining my brother??" I blush a little "NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO" i kneel to meet Luna to covered my embarrassed moment "Hi Luna , my name is y/n" Luna just look at me and whisper "sorry my sister always like that" i chuckles as she said like that " no no it's fine" i look  back at mitsuya .

"I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT" i really panic that time but then he just said "it's okay this's our first meet right" he smile and giggles . Oh god his giggles i wonder if he has a girlfr- NO Y/N YOU HERE TO LOOK FOR A JOB that's all up in my mind but thanks i got snapped out from imagine things- .. "Soo i just got back from school so do you want to go into our house?" I nods and he bring Luna and mana with me to his house as i arrived..

Oh god .. Now i can imagine how's his life "so this's our house I'm so sorry if it's messy" i shake my head eagerly "NO NO IT'S OKAY NO NEED TO BE SORRY TO ME" he just smiled and clear his things a little bit "Oh and y/n-san" i looked at him "hm?" "Actually i always out every evening to night so is it okay if you stay late until night?" I open my phone and check my schedule while he just waiting for my answer "mhm~ it's okay i don't have anything at night!" He smiles "good to hear btw i actually need to go i already late at this moment" i nod and he go into his room . After some minutes i already get the dirty clothes in the washing machine and now I'm brushing Mana's hair . And then i saw mitsuya in a uniform? Why does he wear that?? He have another school?? I really have a lot things in my head . And when he come closer to mana he kissed her for head and he looked at me "arigato y/n-san"  his face actually really close with mine maybe he didn't notice.. i nods and smile "it's okay go now or you'll be so late" he rushed out and ride his motorcycle. I looked at his motorcycle it's actually nice but i wonder where's his parents?? i Shaked my head continue to brush Mana's hair .

.

.

.

.

.

11.30 p.m

Now it's already past time bed for school kids . I a little bit worried . Luna and mana already asleep while cuddling into my arm , i carry them and put their tiny body on their bed . before i get out from their room i heard they maybe sound like whimpering? Having a nightmare? I get close to Luna her face crunch up .. maybe i should give them good night kiss? Yeah i did that and it's working maybe they're too close with their brother i smiled and close the door . I heard someone in the kitchen . I contact mitsuya by texting him.

Y/n: Mitsuya where are you ??
                                Seen at 11.40

Home otw :Mitsuya
Seen at 11.41

......

Then who's in the kitchen?.. i take a bat and slowly to the kitchen.. And then i saw two tall man open the fridge. Wt- why does he open the fridge- they're hungry? But who's that?- should i just hit their head- or just let them off .. No no mana and Luna here what if anything happens to them shitSherlock no . I sneak behind the table . I saw them taking a bacon , ice cube , orange juice and so many wt- i saw a banana on the table i take it and slowly move to their head i put the tip of banana behind their head . "One move and you dead" WTH DID I JUST DO A FUCKIN BANANA?!?!  I clear my throat as my head is actually laughing . Suddenly one of them speak up "who are you ? ." My eyes wide as i heard his voice why are men voice are so attractive geez , i sigh and answer "I'm".

HALO THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER TWO OF "READER X MITSUYA TAKASHI" I REALLY APPRECIATE AND MAY COMMENT IF MY SPELLING WRONG OR YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY CUZ MAYBE IT'S SOME OF SILLY. but who do you think the thief???

Follow me on my TikTok : wattpadd_anime