Traumatized Thoughts

The days was very nice when her father bought her many things she wanted. She also had treated with very good deeds from her parents. They laughed together, played together, learnt something new together. They also put her in high class, like a queen even she didn't know what was a 'queen' mean.

She went to the kitchen alone, and her hand was accidentally burnt by the hot kettle besides her. Loud scream echoed in the house. It made her parents shocked and panicked by thinking about her condition there.

They gave her a good treatment on her hand that was burnt. They took a good care of her until her burning hand disappeared. She was so lucky to have them. She didn't expected how much they loved her. They don't wanna let her hurt even a little. They loved her so much. She also loved her parents so much don't wanna get rid of them to have a different life.

-End Of Flashback-

That was the one of beautiful moment ran through her head. She really missed on how she got treated nicely from her parents. She always wished that her life would filled with a few of flowers bloom in her house. But it turned to red blood painted on the wall. Tears rolled down trough her bruised cheeks. Felt so sad. Thinking of her changed life since she got in the teenage world.

She got treated like she wasn't their daughter. She got hit by her parents. She got wound, bruise and many of scratches around her body. She felt more sad when she remembered about what was her father told her when she was 6.

"You are not my daughter".

It hurted her so much. And her father never felt guilty about it. She got hit by her father because of her little sister's lies. Her parents had never trust her anymore since her little sister was born.

Her mother also supported what was her father did. Her heart got more hurt when she said,

"Hit her until her blood bursting out!"

She felt weak on that time. She felt no support will get into her. Everyone had no feelings on her. All the things she got was hate by everyone.

•••

Her life got worst when she got married. She got abused by her husband. It was an accident when she fallen down when she wanted to get out from the toilet. Red blood went down from her lower body. Her husband took her to the hospital and the doctor told him that the baby couldn't be safe.

The night was cold fullfilled with a silent surroundings not the both of them wanted to break it. She felt tired and drifted into sleep followed by him too. She didn't got a beautiful sleep since she felt something might be happened after the incident.

She got discharged after two days. Her husband was very silent since that dark day. She felt guilty with her husband unintentionally couldn't safe the baby. They went home on that night and get ready to sleep. She didn't want to disturb her husband since he look so mad.

•••

She started to break the silent after a week. She approached her husband who was in front of his laptop did his work.

"Have you eaten yet?"

He wasn't reply anything. She moved closer to him and ask again. He felt uncomfortable and scold her to not even talking with him anymore. He also gave a death glare to her made her scared on those dark eyes.

She immediately ran to her guest room. They never sleep together after the incident. He told her to sleep in the guest room since he didn't want to sleep with her anymore. She just followed on what he told her.

•••

Days passed with dark memories. She got hit by her husband. Anything she did wrong he would made sure that she had many of wound on her body. She got more scared with him. He always mad at her also with no reason. She was the place he would released his stress after work.