The Past Left Behind Us All

Hey babies ahhh XDXDXD
We are backkkkkkkk
So like this chapter is like kinda dramatic so sorry in advance😭
Anyways, here is the VOTC!!

YAY! It's another tutorial vid💕💕😚😚😚

We love drawing our dominant daddy😍😍

Anyways enjoy the hashtag chapterrrrrr
😝😝

——————————————————————————

So we kept going, reminiscing about the sexy time we both shared the night before with the penguins.

I honestly wish that we could have kept our relationship going but honestly it was really disfunctional😩💦.

Anyways, Diego started talking about how incredible his sleep on the disco ball is and I was kinda sad that he had such a great sleep because he should only have a good sleep while sleeping with me😡😡.

We kept
Walking.

The day turned to night and then back to day and Diego didn't even get tired!!!!!!! 

I got so so so #tired that I needed Diego to carry me😋😋.  I am so cute and adorable and such a Baka🤩.

I fell asleep in his arms right away by the sound of his paw prints stepping on the little beautiful ground.

The only thing that felt that was around us was ourselves.... Until again....  It wasn't.

"Sup bitch."

Www-who was that?!?!!!!!!!!

I awoke suddenly to the sounds of Diego scared but dominant trying to protect me UWU.

"Who's there? Roar?" Diego said so sensually.  Ugh he is literally so freaking FRICKING hot.

Then we saw..... one of them.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I think in my head....  We had left you so long ago?!

"I'm back baby!!!!!!!" One of the PENGUINS SAID?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ROOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR🥵😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!!!!"

Ugh Diego is literally so so sexy... THAT was so so sexy.

" I followed you."

I was too stunned to speak.

"We'll leave. Roar."

And he did🐧.

That was the last time I ever saw any of the penguins... ever.

I wish that I had at least said bye but I just let him leave..........

Like the past left behind us all.

Okay so then we kept going.

Honestly I'm still like really confused how one of the penguins could follow us all that way.... It had been like 101010101019110103939403030202020 hours😣😖.

I think he maybe crawled up Diego's DingaDong.... It's SO BIG.

(Sorry but I don't tell lies🤪😜).

Anyways, after we moved on from that mentally and physically, we continued our big vacation.

We passed like so many desserts and like jungles that I didn't even know where in the heck we were anymore.  Last time we saw a sign we were in Madagascar or something but now, there seemed to be no sign for as far as I could see. So... we kept going, walking, and surviving... on only the words we wish we said to the penguins....  On only the paradise in front of us.... And again.....

The past left behind us all.

———————————————————————————

Oh em GGGGG guys I am so sorry but it was so dramatic with the reunion?!?!!!!!!

That was crazy.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and thank you to the clenchers as always?,!;$4&4!4&;9,9??

I love you my labias and I hope you enjoyed this chapterrrrr😊😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😍☺️

Byeee!!!