Day 1

April 8, 2015

Today was the best day of my life!!
It begin when I walked into my class, there was really no one, that class was almost empty. I thought that if my friends and classmates don't come I might not need to go to school. But later most came. I was happy that my bestie Shell didn't come. We hangout a lot but she doesn't really like me which I don't understand...
Well... anyways, the second block after lunch was band for us. We went to band and we were there 15 mins early, well the band teacher told all of us to go back to class and come back in 15 mins. But then the beauty came to me.
It all started when when we where going to band, as you may
know I play the bass guitar and it's really heavy. So I tried to run to get a good stand but it's hard to run with a heavy bass on my hand so I yelled "omg why is this so heavy?" I said. Daniel was in front of me ( the guy that I like...) he turn back and looked at me. Daniel replayed back to me! He said "lol give it to me and I'll see if it's heavy." So I gave it to him and once I gave it to him his hand and my hand touch It was a amazing feeling, he held my bass for like one min and he said "its kinda heavy but it's soft where the handle is and my handle is hard because it's plastic." Then I replied "sure.." He was like really here hold it. So he gave it to me and I held it, he was right it was hard to hold the handle and it's kinda heavy too. Then I had that feeling that he had the same feeling that I had for him...
So later that day we sat back in our desk. My desk was like one desk away from his so I kinda know what's happening. When my teacher was reading Harry potter to us I show him looking at me... then later she looked at me again. I had this feeling that this is going yo be amazing.