2. Meeting Him

~Your P.O.V~
After looking around the class room for a seat you felt comfortable sitting at, you walk to a seat near the window and was in the front away from the boys behind you, you took your seat and placed your bag on the desk looking out the window sighing lightly. 'At least I'm here before the professor.' You think to yourself gazing out the window towards the garden. You run your fingers through you (H/L)_ (H/C)_

hair watching little bird landing in the garden. You was taken from your thoughts when you hear a calm soothing voice say "Good morning class" you turn and looked to the professor. He was tall, with pale-like skin, having short jet black hair his bangs pin behind his ear giving him a more handsome feature. His suit matched him perfectly. But what grasp your attention was his eyes. His eyes was the color of rubies, gentle yet mysterious look.

You was so busy staring at your professor that you didn't realize he was staring right back at you until he said "M'lady" you snap out of it "huh?" You saw he was smirking while looking at you "I was calling on the students to introduce themselfs and it seems you wasn't with us care to introduce yourself to your fellow classmates"

You blushed lightly embarrassed that you was staring at him longer then you should have and nod slowly " M-my name is _(f/n)_ _(l/n)_" you said looking at him then everyone else before looking out the window feeling his eyes on you. "Well its a pleasure to meet you _(f/n)_." He placed a book on his desk "so today would be light because its just the first day."

~Third person ~
A student raised her hand and asked the professor "sir what is your name" he turns to her and said "porfessor Michaelis." _(f/n)_ looks at him when he said his name and smiles. He sat at his desk which was at least a couple of feet in front of _(f/n)_. Everyone was talking low and _(f/n)_ looks out the window gazing at the sky lost in thought yet again but this time it was about how handsome her professor looked.