3. This Feeling

~third person~
The class soon ended and everyone left the class including ____,  she walks down the hall and down the main stairs to leave the college building to go to the garden and sit by the white roses smiling as the wind blew lightly through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. She looked at the sky and sighs "today was good so far." She says low to herself. She didn't realized a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to her "Excuse me." She turns hearing him.

~Your P.O.V~
You heard this voice suddenly and turned to see a boy with blue eyes,blonde hair, and a purple outfit. 'What is it about him that makes me feel uneasy' you thought to yourself. "Yes." The boy smiles "hello I'm Alois Trancy." You smiled a bit "hello I'm ____  ____." Alois smiles "pleasure to meet you ____ I notices your mind wasn't here today in class care to tell me why." You looked at him knowing he wants to know why but decided you would make something up.

"Oh no I was just wondering how my time here in phantom college would be" you said sounding annoyed but it seem the blonde didn't notice "oh I know you would have a wonderful time" he said smiling a little to creepy for you, "well I have to go now" you left quickly not looking back at him just kept walking. "Yes let's hope you enjoy your time here." He says to himself sounding evil. You looked behind you and didn't notice that you bumped into someone in front of you.

You lost your balance falling back but before you can you felt a strong arm wrap around your waist preventing you from falling. "Are you okay?" Professor Michaelis asked you softly. You was blushing deeply and nod quickly "Y-yes I'm okay Professor" he smiles at you "you can call me Sebastian when we are alone" he smirks noticing that you never got out of his embrace. You was blushing and realized you never moved back "o-oh I'm sorry pro- I mean Sebastian."

you move out his arms and look up at him being he was taller than you. You couldn't take your (f/c) cat-like eyes off of his as it seem to draw you, you could feel something bubble in your stomach but you didn't know what it was. 'Come on ____ get a grip on yourself.' you think to yourself, Sebastian  tilted his head a bit forward as nodding towards you "I'll see you tomorrow ____." You nod and smiles lightly unable to form words at the moment.