Chapter 5

Hello guys, how are u all?
Hope, you guys are good..

Let's continue our story....

After the drama got over uttara went back to her room..
Sanskar sat on the chair and kept both of his hands on his head..
Sanskar(frustrated) :-  I don't know what has happened to her, why is uttara behaving like that...

Sujata(angry) :- Everything has happened due to your so called wife, sanskar ...
Ragini :- Of course Chachi ji you can say that but whatever had happened in the past and now too is just because of your both favorite son and daughter...

Sujata:- You just keep quiet  ragini , daughter in laws don't speak when mother in laws are speaking..
Ragini :- I can speak whatever I want and on contrary chachiji, here your daughter already spoke too much yet u will not blame ur daughter for anything...
When all of these fuss was going on between the ladies men in the house were getting frustrated with all of the mess...
Sanskaar (shouts) :- Enough!! No one is allowed to speak, we can't even have a peaceful dinner here.. Everytime u all just quarrel with one another...

Dp(Stern yet calm) :- No one can have a brawl in this family all of these issues will be solved and about uttara she is asking her right only , all of u need not to interfere between us..

Ap(hesitant) :- Ji, but u should..
Dp(stern) :- These are my final words there is no place of if and buts here...

Laksh(low voice) :- Needless to say, Papa we should not waste our time in these matters..

Sanskar(getting up from his seat) :- I would like to inform u all that, mishika can sleep with me for few days as uttara is not in good state of mind ..

Ragini just speaks in between when sanskar haven't completed..

Ragini(calm voice) :- I will sleep with mishika, we can really keep our daughter safe, sanskar thanks for your help...

Laksh(composed) :- I agree with bhai, mishika is sleeping with him today..

Dp:- ok, discussion is over sanskar can share his room with mishika and now that we have a child with us living in the same mansion , ugly spating , planning and plotting can be avoided for the sake of peace , prosperity n happiness of the house.

Sanskar went upstairs to his room , later kaki bought a sleeping mishika in his room , he took her from kaki and laid her on the bed carefully after placing pillows around her and slept on the otherside of the bed...

Raglak Room
Ragini was pacing around the room in annoyance waiting for laksh to vent out her anger on him ..

Laksh comes into the room after freshen up , sees ragini in distress and decides to cheer up her mood  , he quietly covers her eyes with his hands standing behind her ..

Laksh(smiling):- Guess , who is this ??

Ragini (annoyed):- Laksh , stop being childish and grow up you are a father now let go of me now...

Laksh (pout):- uff Ragu stop being a Hitler whenever i m trying to get romantic you just ruin my mood (removing his hands from her eyes) Now i m sleeping do not disturbe me bye ...