Intro🔊 Important Information ⚠️

This will be a book of story ideas. As the description says, it'll be fanfiction ideas.

I'm in college and I no longer have the time to write books so I figured why not share the ideas to potentially inspire someone else. I also have ADHD so focusing on writing chapters is difficult and forcing myself to write is literally impossible.

There will probably be crossover ideas and things that could be made into oneshots.

••••••

There will absolutely be rules to using my ideas because I don't want someone to write based off my ideas and they have a fan find my idea book and accusing me of copying or stealing anything.

🙅‍♀️If I do accidentally copy someone's book idea that I haven't read and was published before the dates I put at the end of chapters then politely let me know and I'll take it down. SIMILAR IS NOT COPIED. These ideas are purely inspired with a dash of my imagination and it is entirely possible for people to get the same idea.

⚠️Rules⚠️

🔻Give credit for using my ideas
      ∆ @ me
      ∆ clearly say you are using my idea
🔻Do not steal
🔻Do not harass me or others
      ∆ Refer to the "🛑" note.

🛑If I get someone in my comments or dms yelling at me or others then I am warning you now, I have anger issues and will not mince my words, no matter what age you are or claim to be.

First published: February 10th 2022