Nezu Vs Izuku

While currently reading Newest Member by Inky_Fwog I got inspired so I commented a story idea. Here it is:

• Chat fic

Nezu and Izuku being friend/enemies and both are competing to take over the world through technology.

Nezu is, well, Nezu. Enough said.

Izuku being quirkless all his life turned to gaming which turned to coding. He hid his age and made games to sell online. So he's got the money to buy the proper hacking equipment. Alternatively Inko is a lawyer and has an idea of what her son's going through but doesn't know the extent of it bc she's always gone/busy due to work. She's supportive in her son's morally ambiguous endeavors and uses her information to sell the games and create the bank account.

Izuku's end goal of his domination is to have the power to forcibly change the mistreatment of people who are quirkless or have minor/villainous quirks. On top of changing the hero commission bc ✨yes.✨

They start off by meeting anonymously online bc they butt heads trying to virtually take over SoMeThInG. They leave messages for each other encrypted in things. They eventually know who each other are but both have enough dirt on the other that going public with it would cause mutual destruction so they're at an impasse.

Nezu adds Izuku to the staff gc bc he knows his rival loves heros and he hopes it'll give him an edge over Izuku. He also has the principal urge to help the kid but he don't know how to deal with ✨ emotion✨ so again, staff gc.

The staff basically adopts Izuku (dadzawa, grandpa-tendency-Nezu) and through random banters Nezu and Izuku have in the chat they find out just exactly how broken Izuku is and how the two of them met.

Obviously it's humorous and Izuku grows to love the staff and they love their little terrorist child.

Publish date: February 10th 2022