Undead Lullaby

Helloooo again all you fellow readers out there! Jesus, it's been a while, but I'm back now! For this chapter at least- I think.

Anywho, this chapter was inspired by the song above. I recommend you listen to it either before or while you're reading this. It's a good song that gives me chills.

Hope y'all enjoy!

WARNING: This chapter contains blood, violence, and gore. Viewer discretion is advised.
_________________________________________

Eda's Pov:

"Anything suspicious?" I turned to Lilith who flew beside me. She gave me a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"No luck here, sister. We've searched the place high and low."

"Drats. Luz, I hope you're okay..." I muttered under my breath. Though if Belos had her, there's no telling what he'd do to her. Suddenly, I get a call on my scroll from one of the twins on my scroll. Have they found Luz? I immediately pick up to hear not either of the twins, but Belos himself, who seems to be talking to the others.

My eyes wide as I turn to Hunter and my sister. "They found them-"

"Already tracking them, let's go." Hunter replied, a determined and worried look on his face as we followed him off towards the knee. Huh, so that's where that no good bonehead was. Should've known in the first place. I contacted the others to head there and meet us as well so that we had reinforcements.

Once we made it to the knee, I noticed an opened, wooden hatch. That must be where they were. The other three soon showed up as well, so we were prepared for whatever was going to happen. We looked down the dark tunnel and Goops gagged at the smell.

"Ugh, what died down here- OW!"

"Now's not the time to joke about that, Gus! What if it's Luz?" Willow glared at him as he rubbed his arm where she had smacked him. Heh, good on ya kid.

"O-Oh, right right. W-What if-"

"Ah ah, don't say that. We can't lose hope. She's down there, I know it. C'mon." I huffed and waved everyone to follow my lead and we made our way down the treacherous path into darkness. As we neared a dim litter room, passed all the torture stuff, there was a shout that sounded like the youngest blight. Something bad was happening.

We rushed into the room to see the blights pinned up against the wall by what seemed by Luz, but she wasn't acting like herself, she looked like she was being controlled and her hands were morphed into some sort of mud like goop, and not abomination goop either. Those larges goopy hands of hers were holding up both Amity and her siblings.

"LUZ!!" I shouted to her, which caught her attention and turned to look towards me and the others. We all froze at the sight of her sickly glowing green eyes, and that wicked grin of hers. Then there was the sound of slow clapping as Belos watched.

"Ah yes, Eda the Owl Lady, along with my traitorous nephew and ex-coven head Lilith. So wonderful to see you all again~"

"Hey, what are we?! Chopped liver?!" Gus blurted out, causing Willow to hit him again in the arm and making him wince. It's a wonder how he's dealt with that this whole time.

Belos merely chuckled and hid his hands behind his back while walking over to Luz and placing a hand on her shoulder, the creep. "Do you like what I've done with her? She's quite powerful."

"What did you do to her?! Give us our friend back!!" Boscha growled out, throwing a fireball at the ex-emperor, which he put out instantly. Never underestimate your enemy, even after you defeated them once before.