Forget Killing

"Sure, he is my father isn't he,"

I can't believe I actually said that, to my biological parents, the people I had hated because I thought they abandoned me but now it's different.

"Are you going to move,"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you found your parents, wouldn't you want to live with them?"

"Of course, I'm going to live with them-" Boruto's face immediately went sad but tried to hide it, "but I'll stay over for a few days,"

"Really?" Boruto questioned, his voice sounding surprised as he looked my way.

"Yeah, Himawari would be sad if I left without telling her,"

Boruto then nodded as we relaxed on the train to school, that we obviously didn't pay for, although the train operator soon caught onto us quickly this time.

Jumping off and walking for the rest of the journey, I started to realise that this place was kind of my home now, even the citizens knew my name and waved sometimes.

"Hey Enkai, can you see that?" Boruto asked, poking my side to get my attention before pointing over at one man, who seemingly had a purple aura like that shuriken.

"We got to check it out,"

"Boruto, we are going to be late if we don't go now-" I informed calmly, walking away but Boruto caught my hand.

"You know you want to help him so why can't you?"

"Because," I muttered, taking my hand away from Boruto's grip, "I don't save people, I kill them, I'm an assassin Boruto,"

Though Boruto didn't look fazed by my answer, taking my hand more softly this time, his finger grazing over my palm.

"Well now is your chance to save someone's life, just like your parents did in the past,"

Nodding hesitantly, Boruto smiled, letting go before jumping towards the male that started to go on a rampage, having full faith that I would come too.

"Come on Enkai, it's like saving then but not killing them afterwards, yeah easy," I muttered to myself, jumping towards the male.

Blocking the attack from the possessed male, I decided to activate my Sharingan to predict his moves, which were getting slower by the minute.

Seeing the male pant heavily, my mind was telling me to take my katana and slowly slide it into his heart, making him shout for help-

"Enkai, I can finish this," Boruto commented, walking in front of the male and smiled at him.

"I remember you, you helped some little girl get her balloon from flying away so why are you letting yourself be used like that," Boruto had asked gently and tears instantly came out of the male's eyes.

Instantly the purple aura was gone meaning that it was over. Deactivating my Sharingan, I started to walk away from the scene with my hands in my pocket.

If I hadn't, Boruto would have probably persuade me to take the male to the hospital.

He really has that affect on people and I don't want to be one of them. After all, I am leaving here soon.

"Hey! Enkai, wait for me!"

"Sorry, it's not my problem that you like helping people so much,"

"But you did too-"

"And now we are late and I'm going to blame it on you,"

"Yeah right but I think we should hurry up, I can remember the last time I was late," Boruto said, letting out a shiver.

Not wanting to experience what Boruto had been through, we both started to run for the Academy.

"Enkai, Boruto, glad you could make it, I was just about to introduce our new student, Mitsuki,"

Looking at the boy standing beside Shino sensei, my heart almost skipped a beat out of fear. It was that same snake boy...