Where's The Truth?

"There, now I can leave here without Boruto finding out," I muttered, looking outside the window of where the once standing monster appeared before feeling a hand grip my wrist weakly.

"What if he was already awake?" Boruto answered weakly, having a smile of success on.

Looking over at the smiling boy, I gave him a flick on his cheek, hearing a shocked yelp that gave me satisfaction.

"What was that for?" Boruto muttered angrily, rubbing the area I hit on his face.

"That's what you get for making me take care of you, why were you so hurt in the first place?"

"Oh, so you were worried about me?" Boruto teased before having to dodge another flick on the face.

"No, now answer my question, does the Hokage know about you?-"

"How cares about Dad anyways? Don't bring his name up, I don't like it, and about why I was on the mountains, that's none of your business,"

I sighed loudly before throwing his hand off mines, walking towards the door in silence.

"Wa- Wait! Where are you going!" Boruto questioned loudly, sitting up quickly that it made him grunt in pain.

"I'm going back to Sadara's house, her and Sakura are going to be looking for me if I don't come back, anyways, you said it yourself, it's none of my business,"

Not hearing Boruto stand up from the bed, I soon felt a weight on my shoulders, literally. Boruto was laying against me, his arms secured round my waist.

"So your so uncool you know, one minute you're so nice and the next you're all bordered up, do you not like me or is it Konoha in general?"

"Boruto, let go of me-" I muttered clearly, trying to be released from the grip but it only became tighter. You could tell that he was half asleep.

"Answer my question and then I'll let you go," Boruto said simply but obviously it wasn't so simple.

If I said I didn't like him, he would make it his own mission to make me like him and if I said I didn't like this village, the Hokage would know and there would be trouble coming after that, so it's a lose-lose.

"Look Boruto, I didn't decide to be here, with you or in the Academy but I am, so don't expect me to just like you in a second,"

Feeling the pressure release, I quickly turned around to see the hurting in Boruto's eyes but discarded them away. It's a process of life, you like some and you lose some, it's as simple as that.

"Now just get some rest for now and visit the hospital if you feel any more pain or bleeding, goodnight," I explained before closing the door and walking out of the house.

"But that sounded like you were caring so was your answer a lie?" Boruto questioned to himself before getting some rest. He would do something about it tomorrow, he would get her real answer...

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"Kakashi, haven't you seen something different about Enkai?" I questioned, scratching Pakkun in the ears.

"Like what? She's only new here and hasn't gotten any of her memories-"

"No, not that, she looks like she's built a wall around herself, to protect herself almost, it worries me,"

"And how would you know that?"

"Would you happen to know that I was with the Sasuke Uchiha when his parents died?"

"Okay, so what are you suggesting?"

"I want her to meet Asmodeus,"

"Wait! Wait! Don't you think she's too early for this?"

"She's probably been through worse, Sakura informed me about her scars, whoever or whatever she was with must have taught her to be built like a killing machine, like a soldier for the war, I don't want my daughter to be like that,"

"Sure, you can show her Asmodeus tomorrow but as soon as something does wrong, we're wiping her memory of it," Kakashi said firmly but landing a kiss on Iruka's cheek before leaving the house....