Chapter 5 -talking to the moon

This chapter is based off the song

Y/n POV:
You and Jonathan started dating after a while but you were still missing River. Jonathan had noticed you had been Distant from him. Little did he know you were talking to to the moon (not actually if yk the song then yeah) hoping River was talking back but it felt like he was not for a while.

River's POV:

I had been in Florida for a while and I still was missing y/n. I started to watch the sunset hoping she would talk back (again I Yk yk) After a while it felt like she was not but then one night after a show with rain and the band I had walked out to see the sunset and it was like I heard her say "I miss you River please come back" (this is a reference to Jane Erye so again I Yk yk). At first I thought nothing of it but then I felt it. I needed to go back to the girl of my dreams.

Jonathan's POV:
I was talking to Corey haim a close friend of mine about y/n.
"Idk man she seems to be distant from me for a while it's like we're not even together"-Jonathan
"Well it could be because of River man?"-corey h.
"River? Why River?"-jonathan
"She loved him man and then he left"-Corey

Y/n's POV:

Again I've still been talking to the mom hoping he would idk somehow hear me but I still felt nothing and I was getting sadder thinking of him not coming back.

River's POV:
I ran over to rain.
"We need to go back to l.a."-River
"What why?"-rain
"It's y/n"-River
"Y/n? Is she ok?"-rain

A/n: again a clif hanger sorry BUT HEY I UPDATED OMG