Chapter 7-lonely?

Again based off a song lol

Rivers POV:

Y/n explained to Me after i left her and Jonathan started to date but She felt lonely. Lonely? I wondered. She must really love me the boy thought yet still confused because he knew how much love she had for Jonathan before they dated but he did not want to question why. Later that night we started to watch the sunset this time it was a pale moon light. I looked at her and she looked so pretty in the moon light. After a couple of minutes I had realized I was looking at her for so long and she looked over and smiled. That smile. How I have missed it that smile.

Y/n's POV:
River had started to explain to me that he was not doing to good while in Florida he told me he felt so alone and he would talk to the moon also and that he herd me calling him (again the Jane erye Reference).

Jonathan's pov(wut it's been a while hehe):
It had been a couple of months when I met her soleil moon Frye (her name is a lot longer and he literally said the whole name but I don't remember it so it was liek 10 different names) yes I loved y/n but soleil was going to be my wife someday I felt like. She had the most beautiful brown eyes she was overall beautiful not that y/n is not I still love y/n but she's with River and is happy with him so I've gotta move on me and soleil are just friends rn but im going to ask her out soon. Hopefully she says yes.

A/n: I updated again cus one my computer is being dumb and I can't do school but also cus of legendarywebber