Inquiry

Taehyung walked into his apartment at 1:30 in the morning smiling like an idiot. His friends were all waiting for him. They were worried sick about him and Jimin practically punched Hobi in his face when he tried to stop him from going after Taehyung. They were all worried to be honest since it's past midnight now and he still wasn't back and neither was he attending their calls, do when finally Taehyung walked in with a creepy smile on his face his friends didn't know what to think. 

"Taehyung where the hell were you. You know how worried we were and here you are smiling like nothing happened. Did you see Kookie? Was he home? What did he say?" Jimin asked one after the other. 

"Jeez chim, relax will you. And to answer your question, yes I met Kookie, yes he's at home and yes he's alright atleast physically." Taehyung answered holding his friends shoulder. 

"Wait, so he was home. Then why did he lie? And what do you mean 'atleast physically'. Did he tell you why he left from college and why he wasn't answering our calls and why are you smiling like a creep?" This time it was Suga who questioned.

 "First give me some food, I am hungry you know. I didn't eat anything since morning and then I'll tell you everything." Taehyung said plopping himself down on the couch. 

"Unbelievable, here we are worried sick and you want to eat food. How about I feed you my sandal?" Jin asked holding his sandal. 

"It's fine Jin, just give him something to eat. And Taehyung you better answer all our questions after that if not I myself will beat you up." Namjoon said calming his boyfriend down. Jin went inside the kitchen and made some ramen quickly and gave it to Taehyung. He immediately gulped it down while others kept waiting patiently. 

"Please let me punch his face, just once." Jimin said to Suga looking at his soulmate. 

"You can punch him after he tells us everything. Infact I'll join you." Suga said whispering. Taehyung finally finished having his food and leaned back on the sofa looking like a king.

 "Now will you tell us?" Hobi asked annoyed. 

"I feel thirsty, you guys didn't give me...." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence before a sandal landed on his face.

 "Let me at him Suga, I want to punch his ugly face." Jimin said struggling in Suga's hold while Jin was ready with another sandal. 

"Yah Yah, are you trying to kill me. Fine I'll tell you what happened you heartless people." Taehyung said pouting. They all sat down and Taehyung started telling everything that happened. By the time he finished everyone's jaw was on the floor.

It was dead silent. Jimin kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish while everyone else were just simply speechless even Namjoon who usually has a lot to say.

 "So you proposed him, while he basically told you to fuck off." Jin said finally breaking the silence. 

"Pretty much." Taehyung said smiling like a creep once again. 

"I think he's in shock, that's why he's acting crazy." Hobi said whispering to others. 

"You're all not getting the point. I know what you're thinking that I've gone crazy, but no I'm more sane and serious than any of you." Taehyung said turning serious suddenly.

 "I wanted to see him with my own eyes and make sure he's safe and I did that. I know he's hiding something. I could hear it in his voice, no matter how rude or cold he was trying to sound I could hear the pain underneath it. And I'll find out the truth, either he'll tell me himself or I find out myself, either way I won't give up. But for now I'm just happy because I am in love and it feels wonderful and I know he loves me too and I'll make him admit that." Taehyung finished talking while everyone just listened to him with wide eyes.