Chapter 4

Itadori soon returned to your dorm room with Ieiri before you soon woke up, wincing in pain.

"Ieiri-san? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Itadori came to get me. What exactly happened?" She asked.

"I got attacked by a curse and it attacked my arm. Then, some unknown person fought me. He stabbed me with this knife that, the more cursed energy you use, the worse the wound gets. Plus, it eats away at cursed energy..." You explain.

"If that is the case, the only thing I can do now is remove it and seal the wound and bandage it. You won't be able to use your arm much until your cursed energy fully returns and I can heal it." Ieiri explains.

"Alright..." You reply, not making eye contact.

Ieiri then left to get supplies before Yuji noticed that you were tensed up.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Yuji asked.

"I'm scared. That person who attacked me... he said he was a relative of mine. To think he has such a scary jujutsu..." You say.

Catching you off guard, Yuji hugged you before speaking.

"Look, that time, you were by yourself. But next time? You have all of us to help you." Yuji said with a closed-eye smile.

"Thank you, Yuji." You said.

Soon after, Ieiri came back with some medical supplies. You tensed up at the sight of them and sneakily, Yuji slipped his hand into yours.

"It's okay. Squeeze if it hurts." He mumbled.

Nodding, you waited for Ieiri to start. You found yourself squeezing Yuji's hand a lot more than you thought you would. Being that you were in pain. Once she was finished, she bandaged your wound and put on some sort of support bandage on top before giving you a sling to use when you weren't sleeping.

You zoned out and wasn't really paying attention to a word Ieiri said. Eventually, she left. Leaving you and Itadori alone in your dorm room.

"Hey Yuji? Do you want something to eat?" You ask.

"Noodles or pizza sound nice right about now." Itadori said.

"Noodles it is." You said, getting up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Yuji asked.

"To make noodles?" You reply.

"But you should be resting. We can order food." He says.

"I'm sure making noodles can't hurt, can it?" You say.

You headed over to the cupboards and tried getting a wok out before dropping it and wincing in pain.

"Never mind, I can't even use my hand." You say, recovering from the pain.

"Look, we'll just order pizza. You can cook a meal any other day." He beamed.

"True." You reply.

He picked the wok up and put it away before ordering pizza for the two of you. After a while of waiting and some bickering later, the pizza turned up and Itadori paid for it. He brought the pizza box into the kitchen and put it on the counter before grabbing two plates and two glasses. You helped him serve the food before both sitting down at the countertop to eat.

"Say. This guy you fought. Did you know him?" Yuji asked, making small talk.

"No. I never saw him before. He said he was my father's brother. And that he turned to a life of evil while his brother followed the path to becoming a shaman. I did however hear stories at the shrine about a corrupt shaman. According to the people at the shrine, he was a shaman who turned evil. Some even say he orchestrated the attack on my village." You reply.